white cucks with the black bull

dder

Male
Real Person
having a submisive cuck that knows how to serve its blackking before presenting wife is a big turn on. i personally lik seeing my cucks in panties lingerie and chasity worshipping my body and cock. lucky cucks who do serve well end up having a threesome with wife

having a submisive cuck that knows how to serve its blackking before presenting wife is a big turn on. i personally lik seeing my cucks in panties lingerie and chasity worshipping my body and cock. lucky cucks who do serve well end up having a threesome with wife
I don't dress or wear a cage, but I would happily do it for my wife's lover if she would take one. I would be grateful to be his body servant. A threesome would be a very generous gift from her and her lover.

Still working on getting my gf to be open to this being a reality. I would treat you like a god and worship you body and cock, licking the ground you walk on whilst you fuck my girl. She wouldn't need a threesome with a real cocked bull like you. I am a mouse and will cower before you. Do anything you say including wearing anything. Your cum loads would be my payment to lick off my girls ass feet pussy belly back even off the floor. I would be honoured to lick your house clean floors toilets and all as you bust your god like loads into my gf all weekend. I can't even think of anything that's so degrading I wouldn't do for you SIR. Can you my Lord? :unsure:👅🚽👅🥾🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Wish I were in the US to make this happen SIR 🙇‍♂️

Yours worshipfully Errand boi 🙇‍♂️

I'm totally agree with u and i can be your little White cuck

Do you now how unreal it is to cum in your wife while getting fuck by n big cock. Its absolutely special.

Please put me on this plan

For me ... I not only want to please my lady and she made it very clear she doesn't want to be embarrassed

Back