DC black owned cuck couple.

MarriedCuckBoi

Male
Gold Member
Hello everyone!

I am a white cuck husband to my beautiful black owned Desi wife. I am 35, originally from Connecticut but live in DC now. I have been a cuck to my wife for 2.5 years now and have come to understand and love my role. I would love to make friends with cucks and bills alike on here and get perspectives from others in the lifestyle. Obviously if you are in the DC area that would be amazing. But I look forward to talking with and getting to know some of you.

Hello everyone!

I am a white cuck husband to my beautiful black owned Desi wife. I am 35, originally from Connecticut but live in DC now. I have been a cuck to my wife for 2.5 years now and have come to understand and love my role. I would love to make friends with cucks and bills alike on here and get perspectives from others in the lifestyle. Obviously if you are in the DC area that would be amazing. But I look forward to talking with and getting to know some of you.
Hi there. I am a cuck husband as well. I have been a cuck to my wife and her bf for the last 5 years. Would love to share thoughts and perspectives.

¡Hola a todos!

Soy un marido cornudo blanco para mi hermosa esposa Desi, de propiedad negra. Tengo 35 años, soy originario de Connecticut pero ahora vivo en DC. He sido el cornudo de mi esposa durante dos años y medio y he llegado a comprender y amar mi papel. Me encantaría hacerme amigo de cornudos y billetes por igual aquí y conocer las perspectivas de otras personas en el estilo de vida. Obviamente, si estás en el área de DC, sería increíble. Pero espero hablar y conocer a algunos de ustedes.
puedes conocerlos

Back