White Cucks: Do you maintain the will and desire to workout and stay fit......?

Male
From
PA, US
yet like being submissive to black men in the bedroom?

Just wondering if any of you experienced cucks maintain a certain level of fitness, not necessarily buff or ripped, but maintain decent shape by working out and doing cardio regularly? Do you still get the urge to be a cuck even being physically fit? I feel there's the stereotype that cucks are out of shape and lack stamina and endurance.

If anything I have more time to workout then ever. I workout 4-6 times a week depending if I'm doing a strength block or a hypertrophy block. None of the men my wife has fucked have been bigger or stronger then me but all of them have way bigger Dick's lol

Just wondering if any of you experienced cucks maintain a certain level of fitness, not necessarily buff or ripped, but maintain decent shape by working out and doing cardio regularly? Do you still get the urge to be a cuck even being physically fit? I feel there's the stereotype that cucks are out of shape and lack stamina and endurance.

my wife works out daily, i dont but need to

I work out daily, wife loves that I'm physically fit at 56 years old (she's 54) etc....BUT...

No matter how many times a month/week/day etc I can/would/should exercise? My cock doesn't grow or "pump up" even an inch from it, doesn't satisfy the needs and desires of my wife's hot Sicilian pussy, and, therefore, I am "******" to sit, or kneely, or stand (whatever) and watch and listen as she takes huge massive thick vibrators and dildos into her wet pussy and shouts and moans that she "Needs black cock.. I WANT TO BE FUCKED BY A BLACK COCK!!" etc and tells me my dick is "USELESS!!" as she inserts her vibrators deeper and deeper inside her until she gets off in wild, screaming, mattress-slapping/pillow-biting orgasms as we both fantasize about her being fucked by BBC!!

Sometimes she forces me to kneel and "worship" her, applies vibrating "clamps" to my nipples, closes them tightly with the clamps and turns vibration to highest speed... as she spanks (sometimes with her hand! Awesome!) my ass and forces me to suck her beautiful clit and hard, huge ERECT (erect from fantasizing about black guys!) nipples, etc etc...

And she would do this to her small-cock hubby whether I was built like a world champion bodybuilder or just the average white guy that I am, who works out every day. My four inch "poor excuse for a cock" (her words) could take steroids and go to the gym by itself twice a day and STILL not be able to satisfy her hot pussy's craving for a long, thick, real man's cock!

Spank your "physically fit" husband, baby. Spank me and whip me and make me listen to you moan in pleasure while I watch and jerk off... Then make me suck - MAKE ME SUCK!!!! as you whip me, you hot, horny Sicilian. I'll work out five times a day if she promises to make me SUCK her "orgasmed
pussy" after she's cummed all over the thick vibrator.

I suck her clit and jerk my tiny "but physically fit!) cock..as digging her long fingernails into my back,while she's moaning in pleasure from her 56 year old physically fit (but "useless") husband's tongue on her clit and the twelve inch thick rabbit vibrator that's DEEP INSIDE HER and bringing her to WILD orgasms!!
I could work out ten hours per day and STILL have a useless, tiny white cock!
?
Capture+_2019-05-05-08-05-56~3.png15463478325970asc0zc0zx000zxc(1).png15455721986242345tyhji87654edfghtred.png15531981735264sdf4sdf4sdf4~2.pngBest pt 1 178(1)~2.jpg1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.png155567832017022s2d22xdf2xd2fxd2fx2df2xfx2fxdfdxf~2.pngCapture+_2019-05-05-07-59-45~4.png

Attachments

• 15431534099340o95i6065i9y65iy65iiytkfgkfkfgkfgkfffgf~2_2.png
    15431534099340o95i6065i9y65iy65iiytkfgkfkfgkfgkfffgf~2_2.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 1541943695274dfghyuo987tyrdfg~2(1).png
    1541943695274dfghyuo987tyrdfg~2(1).png
    212.6 KB · Views: 2
I work out regularly. I maintain a very athletic body. Just because my cock is tiny doesn't mean the rest of me is or that I don't care about being fit and toned

My husband still works out, both for health and to look good. I want him to look good, too, even if I am not having sex with him any longer. (By the way, he is Indian, not white, so perhaps this post is a little off topic.)

Yes, 5 to 6 days a week. I’m more dominant than the traditional cuck and I can switch roles as a cuck or bull depending on who I’m playing. So, I wouldn’t want to have a flabby body.

I consider it my duty to stay fit and attractive for my wife! I take very seriously and work out plus eating right is a big part of it

My wife insists that I stay very fit. I work out all the time and I might even look great. But my wife just continues to tell me I’m weak and look like a wuss.

Back