White cuckolds girth

Truth of the matter is that some white guys have large thick dicks. Problem is, they can't match up with even a small dick black man. I'd rather lay with a black man with a small dick, but who is a beast in bed... than a white guy with a huge dick who doesn't know what he's doing.

I have just over a 4" girth, and obviously, I slide it into a wet pussy, and we struggle to feel each other, but my 3 long term partners in my life all preferred anal sex with me, and actually enjoyed it when they never did with larger males, I'd almost go as far as saying i've probably had more anal sex in my life than vaginal, which a lot of gents couldn't say that. So, yes, my cock has cursed me my entire life, but if there has been one positive, its been having partners who allowed/ wanted me to fuck them in the ass because of my very thin girth.
IMG_0683.jpg

Truth of the matter is that some white guys have large thick dicks. Problem is, they can't match up with even a small dick black man. I'd rather lay with a black man with a small dick, but who is a beast in bed... than a white guy with a huge dick who doesn't know what he's doing.
This is us I have a large cock, but my skills clearly don't match up to even smaller dicked black guys

Yes your penis is quite slim. although the length seems ok and the head is nice, But it does really need to be thicker.
Yes and its humiliating to know that i will never fill or satisfy my woman in the same way her black lover can and does.
No matter how hard my white cock strains or throbs for my woman i always fail to make her gasp with sexual pleasure the way he and his thicker black cock does.

I did some measuring a little while ago. My original length was 7.1 inches, and thickness was 1.5 inches, with a girth of 4.7 inches. Today,I'm 5.5 in length, from my pubic bone, while thickness and girth is essentially unchanged. My soft length is shorter than it was originally, at 2.12 inches, while my thickness soft is now .87 inches. Previously while soft, I was 4.12 inches long and 1.12 inches thick.

There is a big difference in how my cage fits from when I first built it. I used to fill it completely when flaccid. Now, the tube is too long and the inside diameter is about .25 inches too large. I never flopped around inside it like I do now. It was very snug and felt really good when I wore it, and when it tried to become erect, there wasn't any room for it to expand. Now, it's loose.

Are all white cuckolds lacking in girth compared to the black men who fuck our wives and girlfriends ?
I’m a white guy and not only is my white penis small (4” inches) but it’s also thin in girth. The very few girls I’ve been with have laughed at it. My girlfriend’s Bull is “12 inches long and has such a thick girth. So incomparable 545B069B-DB05-4FEC-9BCA-CAB706F81304.jpeg

Yes and its humiliating to know that i will never fill or satisfy my woman in the same way her black lover can and does.
No matter how hard my white cock strains or throbs for my woman i always fail to make her gasp with sexual pleasure the way he and his thicker black cock does.
That's a sexy thought but I'll bet you wouldn't change a thing even if you could.

Back