White couples getting together to raise black babies

View attachment 5760688
Mi esposa y yo estamos en ello. Estoy luchando para dejarla embarazada de nuevo, así que sería tan caliente ver una gran polla negra preñarla. Somos una pareja estable sin mucha familia inmediata de la que preocuparnos.
Si ella quiere lo lograras aseguraros de tener la cita con su semental el dia q este ovulando,y tranquilo que con la primera corrida ya estara enbarazada seguro.ya publicaras como enjendra a tu mujer

I've come across a few white females on social media who are seemingly looking for white male partners to support them in their interracial lifestyle. And some of these white girls make it clear they want to be bred by alpha black males and have mixed/black babies.
This lifestyle of a white couple getting together and the female being bred by big black males is starting to happen.

Yes, she does, she is drawn to them. I think that I am there for the good life and security. She basically walks all over me and knows that I still love her, it’s probably not a healthy relationship but it works for us.

she gets to fuck around when she wants so it’s a win win
I would love a relationship like that

I've come across a few white females on social media who are seemingly looking for white male partners to support them in their interracial lifestyle. And some of these white girls make it clear they want to be bred by alpha black males and have mixed/black babies.
This lifestyle of a white couple getting together and the female being bred by big black males is starting to happen.
So have you met with any yet??? This is exactly what you seek yes???

I was in a shopping mall three weeks ago, and noticed a white couple with three obviously mixed race **** with them. So either he's cuckold,
or he married her already knowing. Alot of people were glancing at them trying to figure out their situation. I knew what it likely was/is, and just carried on my way.

I was in a shopping mall three weeks ago, and noticed a white couple with three obviously mixed race **** with them. So either he's cuckold,
or he married her already knowing. Alot of people were glancing at them trying to figure out their situation. I knew what it likely was/is, and just carried on my way.
People are still that nosy huh? Did the people looking at them look like the were fascinated, disgusted, or hadmneutral curiosity?

People are still that nosy huh? Did the people looking at them look like the were fascinated, disgusted, or hadmneutral curiosity?
It was at the food court, and I got the impression it was a mix of your last two options. Looking with disgust, and curiosity. Given that I am a cuck to a black cock only wife myself, I thought it was wonderful to see this early twenties age white guy with that beautiful brown baby in his arms. I certainly was not stopping to assess the situation. I don't stare at other families, they are no different in my eyes. I'm sure they must have noticed, and felt the people around them doing that. You can tell the difference of of someone just looking where they are going, compared to zeroing in on something for a few seconds.

It was at the food court, and I got the impression it was a mix of your last two options. Looking with disgust, and curiosity. Given that I am a cuck to a black cock only wife myself, I thought it was wonderful to see this early twenties age white guy with that beautiful brown baby in his arms. I certainly was not stopping to assess the situation. I don't stare at other families, they are no different in my eyes. I'm sure they must have noticed, and felt the people around them doing that. You can tell the difference of of someone just looking where they are going, compared to zeroing in on something for a few seconds.
Hopefully it gets some white families curious enough to go deeper into the whole IR thing then discover BBC and finally the BNWO.

So have you met with any yet??? This is exactly what you seek yes???
Yes, this is exactly what I seek. The only problem is that the white girls I've seen who want a white cuck as a partner and to be bred by big black men have been in their early 20s, I'm in my early 50s. So there is a bit too much of an age gap there.
I just hope I haven't missed out on this lifestyle and the chance to be cuckold partner I've so long desired.

I've come across a few similar white couples with mixed race/black babies. It's impossible for me not to take notice and try and assess the situation - are they a white cuckold couple or not?

Which social media?

I think after having seen some big dominant black males a lot of white men intrinsically know that these big black men would produce fitter and stronger babies with white women than they (the white males) would. This is probably denied by most white men who then go on to have their own babies with white women.

However, for a certain number of white men (those of a cuckold persuasion) this fact cannot be denied and they actively want to partner a white female who will breed with big alpha black men. They want to treat her like the goddess she is and help raise her babies too.

This cuckold mindset is out there and these white cucks desperately want a BBC loving white female to fulfil their desires.

Maybe, but it needs to be done. Its a duty for white couples and women.
It's not a duty but for those of us who've done it we have to take full responsibility if it happens. For some it remains a fantasy, but for others (like us) it wasn't planned but (for various reasons) we decided to go through with it. Once a couple decides to carry to term they need to take all the responsibility that comes with it and not treat the baby as the unwanted one.

My wife and her lover,

Attachments

• 5 copia.jpg
    5 copia.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 288580656_10224761213410467_7883947293762134668_n.jpg
    288580656_10224761213410467_7883947293762134668_n.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN2183.jpg
    DSCN2183.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_20180429_235302.jpg