White couples getting together to raise black babies

Hello...........

Would you be kind enough to share with us what it was like when you spouse gave birth to a baby that was obviously not yours?

* Was the baby mixed race / black?

* Does your wife still go with BBC Bulls?

* Do you have other children? Are they mixed / black ?

* How has it been for you? Feelings?

* How are you "coping with it" ?

Appreciate your insight.

Thanks!!

thru 2 marriages, both now ended, i raised 5 biracial children from both my wives couplings with black men; 2 girls, 3 boys...i raised them, put 4 thru college, the other married a doctor and all 5 think of me as nothing more than pond scum. now u may ask, would i do it again? the answer is an absolute yes! as a white man i did my part, the fact that they are disrespectful of having a white bill payer is their problem, not mine. i still love all 5 and always will, but sometimes thats what raising biracial children that i didnt physically make happens

thru 2 marriages, both now ended, i raised 5 biracial children from both my wives couplings with black men; 2 girls, 3 boys...i raised them, put 4 thru college, the other married a doctor and all 5 think of me as nothing more than pond scum. now u may ask, would i do it again? the answer is an absolute yes! as a white man i did my part, the fact that they are disrespectful of having a white bill payer is their problem, not mine. i still love all 5 and always will, but sometimes thats what raising biracial children that i didnt physically make happens

You must be loaded.

While my question was actually directed Austrelitz1524........I appreciate your contribution......... and thank you for sharing.

I think that its very poor behavior on their part.

This will soon be a craze - white men will not only want to get with white girls who will breed black but also with white girls who have already bred black. Black breeding white girls drive certain white men crazy with lust and although that lust may not be expressed in penetrative sex it will be expressed in supporting white girls to breed black.
There are white cucks out there craving for relationships like this!

You have earned my utmost respect. You're a hero. Thank you for what you have done for humanity!

Congratulations on your achievement raising 5 children and being a very supportive *******. I notice both of your white wives were bred by black men so was this planned before it happened? Did you actually look for white women who would cuckold you with black men and have mixed/black babies?

Congratulations on your achievement raising 5 children and being a very supportive *******. I notice both of your white wives were bred by black men so was this planned before it happened? Did you actually look for white women who would cuckold you with black men and have mixed/black babies?
Both now ex wives and I had an agenda at the time...35yrs ago, if a white woman was caught with a black man still even then, she was sent away to an aunts house...so the only way it could happen was if a white woman married a white man and they 'acted' happily married to appease the families.
I had zero to do with each wives exploits, I had an agenda of my own at the time.they just came home n announced they were pregnant...2 with the 1st, 3 with the last...
So I had to 'man up' so to speak, put my agenda on the back burner, and started raising children.
Oldest now 33, youngest 22

Congratulations on being being one of the finest cuckolds I have ever heard of. I am proud of you to have loved your 2 ex wives so much that after they left you, you continued to love and raise their 5 black babies that were fucked into them by black men. Did your white wives have different black fathers for each of their black babies.
I hope you are very proud of yourself. It is a shame that your wives 5 black babies think of you as nothing more than "pond scum". Seems that means your wives black babies think of you as a piece of *******. They are extremely ungrateful for everything you did for them. How do they feel about their white slut mothers that did not care enough about them to raise them? Seems to me that your ex white wives and her black babies are the "pond scum".

Back