White couples getting together to raise black babies

That's disappointing. We are talking about the futures of young people here. The fact that you acknowledge there is a problem is itself a huge positive here. You really do sound like a very considerate and caring mum and it's amazing how much a mum like you can compensate for deficiencies in your partners!
My oldest is four and he understand I think and make him feel bad and cry sometimes I just dont know what to do

Yes, I can understand that. It is a huge decision you have made but it's a natural one. Every woman wants the best genes for her babies and that's what you have gone after and likely achieved. It has come at a huge social and personal cost for you but you can't undo what has happened.

I'm hugely impressed by your honesty and concern for your boys, that in itself makes me think that you will do the right things by them. There is no perfect family out there (even the whitest of white ones!) and ultimately it's about making your boys as happy as they can be and giving them confidence to build their own lives.

At the same time it's also important not to neglect yourself and your own needs and desires. I believe it is possible to develop a fulfilling life for yourself while simultaneously being a great mum to your boys. From what I can see you really are the mum that can do both!

White couples that have been trying for years to have a baby but failed, should be grateful when a black man and fucks his black baby into the lucky white wife's unprotected married white cunt should be very grateful to the black man for making the white wife's dream of having a baby become reality. The lucky white husband should be very grateful also and thank the black man for doing what he could not do, give his wife a baby.
I know people that having been on waiting lists to adopt a baby and have paid tens of thousands of dollars to get a baby from an agency. To me that is silly. they waited years and paid so much money to get a baby that is not part of either one of them. When the white wife has a black man's baby, it is HER baby and is part of her; and the black man performed the service for free.

Last edited:
White couples that have been trying for years to have a baby but failed, should be grateful when a black man and fucks his black baby into the lucky white wife's unprotected married white cunt should be very grateful to the black man for making the white wife's dream of having a baby become reality. The lucky white husband should be very grateful also and thank the black man for doing what he could not do, give his wife a baby.
I know people that having been on waiting lists to adopt a baby and have paid tens of thousands of dollars to get a baby from an agency. To me that is silly. they waited years and paid so much money to get a baby that is not part of either one of them. When the white wife has a black man's baby, it is HER baby and is part of her; and the black man performed the service for free.
If it happens it happens. This is a risk couples who enjoy this lifestyle have to accept. I have said before that if it was to happen I would be very aroused by it and very happy. But I would also expect my wife to leave me for the ******* of her baby but would enjoy being, discreetly, involved.

If it happens it happens. This is a risk couples who enjoy this lifestyle have to accept. I have said before that if it was to happen I would be very aroused by it and very happy. But I would also expect my wife to leave me for the ******* of her baby but would enjoy being, discreetly, involved.
Why would you expect your wife to leave you?

This isn't fap worthy so it's probably why this issue doesn't get talked about much. We've met many couples over the years who were infertile. They tried all the infertility tests/treatments with no success. The adoption procedure was a nightmare so the pursuit of a c hild through this method was abandoned. IVF treatments didn't work or were too expensive to start/continue. In short these women became pregnant with other men's' children. Not all, or even most, were from Black men. These couples made the choice to have other men ******* their children. I don't know how it worked out for all of them over the years. I can say from personal experience it worked wonderfully.

This isn't fap worthy so it's probably why this issue doesn't get talked about much. We've met many couples over the years who were infertile. They tried all the infertility tests/treatments with no success. The adoption procedure was a nightmare so the pursuit of a c hild through this method was abandoned. IVF treatments didn't work or were too expensive to start/continue. In short these women became pregnant with other men's' children. Not all, or even most, were from Black men. These couples made the choice to have other men ******* their children. I don't know how it worked out for all of them over the years. I can say from personal experience it worked wonderfully.
In what way has it worked wonderfully?

Your experience with other couples and your own personal experience with trying to have a baby or adopt a baby is similar to some of my family members that have tried to have a baby but failed so they decided to adopt. My brother in law paid $ 40,000 twice because he wanted 2 babies. It took a few years, going to meetings, evaluations and paper work. A great amount of frustration. thought he was crazy to pay so much money to adopt a baby; I still do. But it turns out he paid on the low end of the cost of adopting a baby in Calif.
"Overall, average California adoption costs typically range anywhere from $40,000 to $70,000 for domestic ******* adoption. "
I don't understand why people pay so much money and go through so much stress to have a baby when they could just have another man fuck the wife. Then his wife could have her baby. True it would not be his baby but neither is an adopted baby.

Your experience with other couples and your own personal experience with trying to have a baby or adopt a baby is similar to some of my family members that have tried to have a baby but failed so they decided to adopt. My brother in law paid $ 40,000 twice because he wanted 2 babies. It took a few years, going to meetings, evaluations and paper work. A great amount of frustration. thought he was crazy to pay so much money to adopt a baby; I still do. But it turns out he paid on the low end of the cost of adopting a baby in Calif.
"Overall, average California adoption costs typically range anywhere from $40,000 to $70,000 for domestic ******* adoption. "
I don't understand why people pay so much money and go through so much stress to have a baby when they could just have another man fuck the wife. Then his wife could have her baby. True it would not be his baby but neither is an adopted baby.
The cost is insane. Having another man ******* the baby won't work for everyone but that has been the experience for some couples like us. People need to learn the difference between being a sperm donor and a *******.

The cost is insane. Having another man ******* the baby won't work for everyone but that has been the experience for some couples like us. People need to learn the difference between being a sperm donor and a *******.
After the a at the end of your comment was all *******. My point is that couples might be better off in many ways if they were more open minded about ways of obtaining a baby or baby. The couple could also evaluate the men they are considering to fuck his baby into the wife. I bet they could have many excellent men to choose from. I see many men with, apparently, excellent bodies, college education and well off financially.
I am happy your personal experience has worked out wonderfully for you.

Back