White couples getting together to raise black babies

I just wish the f ather took more interest in his s on tho
Yes, that could make such a difference. That said, a good cuck would also be deeply involved in your boys' lives, introducing them to different cultures and spending time with them. I thing it's really important for a white cuck to introduce and promote all the positives of black culture to your boys as well, especially if their black ******* is not on the scene.

Yes, that could make such a difference. That said, a good cuck would also be deeply involved in your boys' lives, introducing them to different cultures and spending time with them. I thing it's really important for a white cuck to introduce and promote all the positives of black culture to your boys as well, especially if their black ******* is not on the scene.
My husband doesn't do any of those things and he says awful things in front of my b oys too

That's disappointing. We are talking about the futures of young people here. The fact that you acknowledge there is a problem is itself a huge positive here. You really do sound like a very considerate and caring mum and it's amazing how much a mum like you can compensate for deficiencies in your partners!

Back