White Bride for Blacks

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Bride Before and after the wedding
She's definitely "hot" ... I know there's more pics of this lit'l bitch out there; wish someone would post 'em. Maybe I'll take these over to OneClickChicks and see if the pic forum, there, can provide a bunch more of her. Bet they can.

J

JoMu

She's definitely "hot" ... I know there's more pics of this lit'l bitch out there; wish someone would post 'em. Maybe I'll take these over to OneClickChicks and see if the pic forum, there, can provide a bunch more of her. Bet they can.
SHE IS A HOT LITTLE BITCH

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Yep, think I'll go searching for some shots of this babe without all that clothing on ... to me I think she needs a close vaginal inspection & probe. I'll research this over the weekend ... Mac :)

J

JoMu

Yep, think I'll go searching for some shots of this babe without all that clothing on ... to me I think she needs a close vaginal inspection & probe. I'll research this over the weekend ... Mac :)
If you find and shots of her nude please send to me or let me know where you post them. thanks

showingmyslut2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
My wifes wedding loungrie was so freaking sexy it blew my mind, I'd love to see her wearing it again while she's getting fucked by a bbc, her tight pussy stretched and stuffed, cum dripping down her stockings afterwards.