White boys, when you get BLACKED RAW, how often do you hope you'll get pregnant?!

I think just about every time I get my little lilly white bottom banged out and BLACKED RAW, afterwards... I find myself rubbing on my belly hoping for a miracle. Just wishing that all the proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my tummy can somehow do the impossible, and get me pregnant with a BLACK MAN'S BABY!!! How about you?!
I have the fantasy of getting impregnated, too. But even though I can’t, I still want the Man’s seed inside me.

was fucked raw last night, Got home laid on my bed raised my ass so any sperm left in me can gravity in me further. Funny thing was the guy even said he planted so much black seed in me I better not call him for baby support.. gave him my number and email hoping he needs more sometime... I am wishing i am pregnant

was fucked raw last night, Got home laid on my bed raised my ass so any sperm left in me can gravity in me further. Funny thing was the guy even said he planted so much black seed in me I better not call him for baby support.. gave him my number and email hoping he needs more sometime... I am wishing i am pregnant
So hot! Love the feeling of cum in your used ass pussy.

It's a wonderful thought. Perhaps some day it will be possible. For now the feeling of being fucked by the superior Black man and feeling his potent seed inside me is satisfaction enough. But one can always hope.View attachment 2244469View attachment 2244470
I honestly think that one day in the distant future this will happen. As the human race evolves the bodies of us sissies will gradually change to be able to reproduce. The constant breeding given to us by our Black Masters and the potency of their seed will eventually create a third species as our bodies regenerate to be able to conceive. Unfortunately this will not happen in our lifetime but we can still dream and serve our Black Bulls as total sluts for their needs knowing that it is our generation who started this revolution. :qos: :lips::qos:

Attachments

• 136_1000.jpg
    136_1000.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 345_1000.jpg
    345_1000.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 158_1000.jpg
    158_1000.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 016_1000.jpg
    016_1000.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 354_100.jpg
    354_100.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 52
I honestly think that one day in the distant future this will happen. As the human race evolves the bodies of us sissies will gradually change to be able to reproduce. The constant breeding given to us by our Black Masters and the potency of their seed will eventually create a third species as our bodies regenerate to be able to conceive. Unfortunately this will not happen in our lifetime but we can still dream and serve our Black Bulls as total sluts for their needs knowing that it is our generation who started this revolution. :qos: :lips::qos:
Let it happen. Hot visual contrast and a little taboo makes me smile 2😁🍆

I think just about every time I get my little lilly white bottom banged out and BLACKED RAW, afterwards... I find myself rubbing on my belly hoping for a miracle. Just wishing that all the proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my tummy can somehow do the impossible, and get me pregnant with a BLACK MAN'S BABY!!! How about you?!
That was beautiful. hope your wish comes true

Same here. Uterus-envy...

Last edited:
This thread is the most exciting I have read on here. I'm still an anal virgin and I feel so turned on from discovering how many of us sissies really want to be made pregnant by a Black Mans seed. I can imagine how being filled with a Black Bulls potent cum can give you the fantasy of being bred. When I do submit my boi pussy it will definitely be to an Alpha Black Man and I will join you in the desire of being a pregnant Black Cock Slut.
:blackheart: :lips::sex:

How it should be :love:

Attachments

• 185302919(1).jpg
    185302919(1).jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 553187496(1).jpeg
    553187496(1).jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 1493135183(1).jpg
    1493135183(1).jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 39