White boys, when you get BLACKED RAW, how often do you hope you'll get pregnant?!

I think just about every time I get my little lilly white bottom banged out and BLACKED RAW, afterwards... I find myself rubbing on my belly hoping for a miracle. Just wishing that all the proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my tummy can somehow do the impossible, and get me pregnant with a BLACK MAN'S BABY!!! How about you?!

OMG!!! WoW!!! I bet I'd feel that BIG BLACK COCK up in my chest while it fucks me!!! Such a massive, gorgeous BLACK AFRICAN COCK, that's white boy kryptonite! I'm just trying to stop drooling, how I would love to make it cum with my mouth, my lilly white ass, hands, and even my cute little white feet ;) (yes I give BLACK MEN amazing foot jobs), whew... I just wet my panties, I really... REALLY need my boyfriend/master to get home, I desperately need to get BLACKED RAW like right now!!!

Also... can I just ask you how many white boys/girls that godlike BIG BLACK AFRICAN COCK has BLACKED, and how many of them were able to get the whole thing inside them?! How often do you actually get to go "balls deep" inside a white slut?! I sure know I would like to try!!! :sex::frantic::lips::inlove:

Not to sound overconfident, but I KNOW I could!!! And, would if I wasn't already BLACK OWNED! My master is similarly endowed, but yours is a bit longer!

Back