White boys, when you get BLACKED RAW, how often do you hope you'll get pregnant?!

I'm surprised! Soft sweet Lil white Cutie like you with a BLACK MAN'S baby bump! I think that would be so hot!!! :(

I mean c'mon sweetie, you're a white boy, and all that proud BLACK African warrior sperm BIG BLACK COCKS pump into your lilly white bottom should get put to good use!!! Besides it's the ultimate act of femininization that you can demonstrate for the BLACK MAN.

My 1st time I actually thought I was pregnant, ttuly believed I was. The guy kept telling me how I was taking his black baby, how he was turning me into his bitch, how I would be wife material, and on and on. I convinced myself that night I felt his black baby in me. 2 days I even walked like I was to his house in the morning ditching school to tell him I wanted to have his baby

I think just about every time I get my little lilly white bottom banged out and BLACKED RAW, afterwards... I find myself rubbing on my belly hoping for a miracle. Just wishing that all the proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my tummy can somehow do the impossible, and get me pregnant with a BLACK MAN'S BABY!!! How about you?!
Always think it

There is one cuck who sometimes sends me messages and discloses his fantasies to me. He repeatedly desired to be pregnant with quintuplets, all growing at once in his big fertile womb. He went a little further with his desire, and told how he wished multiple virile men would breed him at once, and he carried all their babies in one thriving litter. Even further, he likes to imagine the alpha males sperm combining and seeding him like a breeding incubator.

It is hypothetically possible for two sperm to combine and gestate, but it is practically impossible because they don't attract towards each other, nor have the nutrients. But maybe medical science will make further breakthroughs along with synthetic wombs, and fertility treatments. There could be a new generation of offspring sired by alpha males crossing only the genes from two stud fathers.

the possibilities boggle the mind...

Back