White boys, when you get BLACKED RAW, how often do you hope you'll get pregnant?!

This thread is the most exciting I have read on here. I'm still an anal virgin and I feel so turned on from discovering how many of us sissies really want to be made pregnant by a Black Mans seed. I can imagine how being filled with a Black Bulls potent cum can give you the fantasy of being bred. When I do submit my boi pussy it will definitely be to an Alpha Black Man and I will join you in the desire of being a pregnant Black Cock Slut.
:blackheart: :lips::sex:

How it should be :love:
Operative word here is FANTASY. Hopefully you morons realize if you could get knocked up that those swollen Scarlet Letters would result in an actual life that should not be confused with or mistaken as an accessory or bad dye job you can get rid of. 🤦‍♂️

Would you ever get bottom surgery if you could?
First, I don't suffer of a strong gender dysphoria. Second, Gender Reassignment Surgery doesn't provide nowadays with a complete vagina. I know many don't like this fact. One may feel quite like a genetic woman after that surgery, but for the purpose of reproduction we still need to wait for a breakthrough in medicine. I have a strong desire to feel like a mum.

First, I don't suffer of a strong gender dysphoria. Second, Gender Reassignment Surgery doesn't provide nowadays with a complete vagina. I know many don't like this fact. One may feel quite like a genetic woman after that surgery, but for the purpose of reproduction we still need to wait for a breakthrough in medicine. I have a strong desire to feel like a mum.
I don’t have a strong gender dysphoria either, but wish I could feel like a mom too. Which is why my partner and I are open to her having her lovers baby

I think just about every time I get my little lilly white bottom banged out and BLACKED RAW, afterwards... I find myself rubbing on my belly hoping for a miracle. Just wishing that all the proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my tummy can somehow do the impossible, and get me pregnant with a BLACK MAN'S BABY!!! How about you?!
Same here! Wish I could get pregnant!

This thread brings to mind the Barbie Cummings videos from back in the day when she was railing multiple black guys acting like she was trying so HARD to have a black baby.

I think just about every time I get my little lilly white bottom banged out and BLACKED RAW, afterwards... I find myself rubbing on my belly hoping for a miracle. Just wishing that all the proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my tummy can somehow do the impossible, and get me pregnant with a BLACK MAN'S BABY!!! How about you?!
Always, they always know how to deal with a white bussy

I don’t have a strong gender dysphoria either, but wish I could feel like a mom too. Which is why my partner and I are open to her having her lovers baby
Among other things we use to talk about in bed, my partner said she would support me if I find a good black man. Most probably, same gender parents would be able to have kisd via assisted reproductive technology before uterus transplants for trangender women are perfected. She would volunteer as a surrogate mom.

Back