White boys when did you first see a BBC in real life?

21, sauna room in the gym,
I was sitting in there alone, naked, im hung and ripped so I was completely confident,
until a black guy walked in and sat next to me, he took off his towel and his soft, large bbc jumped out,
it was larger, fatter than mine, suddenly the power dynamic shifted, and we both sensed it.
I left the sauna and took a shower and changed, on my way out the locker room I bumped into him again, there was no talking but he looked at me and smirked,,,,,, probably the most humiliating experience in my life.

21, sauna room in the gym,
I was sitting in there alone, naked, im hung and ripped so I was completely confident,
until a black guy walked in and sat next to me, he took off his towel and his soft, large bbc jumped out,
it was larger, fatter than mine, suddenly the power dynamic shifted, and we both sensed it.
I left the sauna and took a shower and changed, on my way out the locker room I bumped into him again, there was no talking but he looked at me and smirked,,,,,, probably the most humiliating experience in my life.
How long after that were you looking for BBC, and guessing the sauna of the gym became a daily stop…

My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

Now I love BBC and worship it... How was ur first time seeing a BBC?
Who wouldn’t want their lips wrapped around that gorgeous love pole……👅

Yeah I couldn't help but stare at his BBC... It was the first time seeing one in real life... It made my mouth water... But I kept dyning it and telling my self that I'm a straight boy... Eventually I gave in to my curiosity an found out what all they hype about BBC was about. Definitely changed me lol

Attachments

• received_1417140352404616.jpeg
    received_1417140352404616.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 80
  • received_1233375783978193.jpeg
    received_1233375783978193.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 83
  • received_1624417791304193.jpeg
    received_1624417791304193.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 81
  • received_626988949366330.jpeg
    received_626988949366330.jpeg
    568 KB · Views: 79
  • received_216297007912189.jpeg
    received_216297007912189.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
As noted multiple times, PE class locker room. I always thought cocks in general were sexy and didn't think much of it, back then I just wanted a girlfriend but had some experience playing with my best friends white cock. After my first Black Cock experience and going from a career alpha dominant masculine mostly straight man that'll power bottom a hot guy to being still masculine and alpha presenting in public and at work for career reasons but also a full on submissive sissy full on gay girl for Black Men, None of my employees would ever guess that I sucked BBC and was bent over my home office desk during a Zoom meeting so my ex Daddy could fuck my gayboi pussy and Black breed me I sat there after I licked up my puddle from sissygasming and listened to the updates while I was so turned on because I was technically working with Daddys hot Black cum deep inside me with my employees none the wiser. I had dated and subsequently fell in love with Him after He literally changed my life with that first experience being Blacked before we sadly parted ways leaving me insanely attracted to Black Men, turning me into a size queen, and leaving me so addicted to Black Cock I wouldn't date women who weren't interested in BBC cuck or Black Owned lifestyle. Made dating scarce until I met my new girl who's also a BBC slut willing to be my QoS trophy hotwife but also allowing me to be in a loving relationship with a Bull as well as his sub sissy. I'm always looking out for BBC though, I'm a gym rat now in my late 40s and lift 6x a week. Always looking for a hot hung Black Man in the locker room - I'm always so upbeat and happy after lifting it usually gets me horny and nothing would be better than sneaking in a Black breeding in the shower before asking Him on a date and my clitty sissygasming all over while being bred by Black Cock, still glowing from the workout and then glowing more from the Black cum inside me.

At a gym maybe when I was 18
Only black guy in the changing rooms. He deliberately spent ages naked every time he was there. Towel drying everything about 80 times with foot up on the bench and about 2kg of cock and balls hanging down halfway to his knees. Cleared a space among all the white men - who got the hell out of his way and pretended they weren't looking !!!

Women - this stuff happens a lot between men. A bull shows the other men who the breeding stud in the group is i

Only black guy in the changing rooms. He deliberately spent ages naked every time he was there. Towel drying everything about 80 times with foot up on the bench and about 2kg of cock and balls hanging down halfway to his knees. Cleared a space among all the white men - who got the hell out of his way and pretended they weren't looking !!!

Women - this stuff happens a lot between men. A bull shows the other men who the breeding stud in the group is i
Same experience while in the Army in Germany !

My first time seeing a Big Black Cock was in a gym locker room. A Black man I'm his 30s was walking around completely nude... He was confident and had a soft but atleast 6 inch BBC... I could help but look... I think I locked my lips and looked away... I was so turned on... It looked so big and beautiful...

I'm a small 6 inches and I'm a grower... So soft I'm tiny... I couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful Black dicks... At this time in my life I was 18 and thought I liked Girls...

I grew up in Cleveland so O was always around a mixed crowd...I gave a black guy a bj in 7th grade at a rec center and absolutely was amazed....I love cock in general but I crave and need bbc and a slutty queen to share it with

I myself FIRST started this journey in the 8th grade when I first saw a massive black cock ~ had to be 8" soft ~ on the ONLY black student in our school while in the gym shower. I spent a lot of time considering the difference in size.

If he was actually a Bull he wouldn't waste his time parading himself in front of guys. He'd be pumping their wives and gfs while they pumped iron.

Back