White boys, question...

I must admit that is a very sexy story.
But how many times is the Black man described as being 6ft 5ins tall and 250lbs on this site?
Or maybe I'm just over thinking it and I should probably just go with the fantasy.
The biggest black cock I've seen in person was on a 5'5 guy. He was at the urinal next to me. The place was empty but he chose to stand close obviously to show me his huge cock. He saw my dick rising and asked if I saw something I liked. I nodded and he led me to a stall. There he gently pushed me onto the seat and asked if I wanted to touch him. I was speechless. He took my hand and wrapped it around his giant penis. He said use both hands and I took hold of it and rubbed it all over my face and mouth. By then he was fully hard. I had two hands and my mouth on him and there was still enough room for another hand. I sucked him until he came in my mouth and all over my face. I cleaned his huge cock with my tongue. I can't believe I didn't cum just touching him but he said he wanted to touch and taste my cock. I think as soon as he took me into his hot mouth I shot one of the biggest loads I could ever remember. Never saw him again but I'll be thinking of his perfect cock for the rest of my life.

Back