White boys, question...

Personally, I don't discriminate. I love cock full stop. Black, white, big, and yes small. But you have a well hung alpha male begin to breath heavier and heavier and hold the back of your head firmly, the few seconds before he's about to empty his balls into your mouth, for me, is the greatest beta endorphin rush I get having any type of sex, even more that watching my wife with other men.

Ex liked that I did as well. Said watching me service her lover made her feel confident we made the right decision and picked out a good one for her. Seeing me suck him off and thank him made her want to fuck him inside her more and feel more comfortable being with him in front of me and being able to discuss her feelings about him, this lifestyle, us and everything. When she found lovers she felt that way about she wanted me to submit to both of them openly as a show of submission and acknowledgement to them both I accepted my role as a sub to her lover when he was with us and to help facilitate and support their coupling as frequent as possible and by sucking him in front of her i got to get closer to her and him both during and after their coupling making him comfortable with me putting him inside her and squeezing his balls when he came inside her and with her being able to be more honest with me during and after their sex without her fearing to hold back feelings, instead her feeling free to tell me how much she liked his better and how much she enjoys giving him her pussy in front of me and thanking me for helping her realize how much she deserves and needs that kind of man in our life.

Back