White boys, question...

Hells YES! My BBC FWB came over yesterday and we had a wonderful bareback time. Hadn't had BBC for a couple months and was in need. He took notice and it got him hot. I'm verbal. Him not so much. But my bottom "******* talk" certainly intensified things. He filled my guts with his seed and this bitch was in heaven. Neither of us wanted his cock or cum leaving my boi-pussy, so he laid on top of me until he had to piss. Being the greedy whore I am, I got him to piss in me. It was all so hot! My little pink cunt ring is still sore and I love it!

Hells YES! My BBC FWB came over yesterday and we had a wonderful bareback time. Hadn't had BBC for a couple months and was in need. He took notice and it got him hot. I'm verbal. Him not so much. But my bottom "******* talk" certainly intensified things. He filled my guts with his seed and this bitch was in heaven. Neither of us wanted his cock or cum leaving my boi-pussy, so he laid on top of me until he had to piss. Being the greedy whore I am, I got him to piss in me. It was all so hot! My little pink cunt ring is still sore and I love it!

wow that's hot, I got a guy to do that to me last month. my first time. it was exciting.

Back