White boys, question...

Ex liked that I did as well. Said watching me service her lover made her feel confident we made the right decision and picked out a good one for her. Seeing me suck him off and thank him made her want to fuck him inside her more and feel more comfortable being with him in front of me and being able to discuss her feelings about him, this lifestyle, us and everything. When she found lovers she felt that way about she wanted me to submit to both of them openly as a show of submission and acknowledgement to them both I accepted my role as a sub to her lover when he was with us and to help facilitate and support their coupling as frequent as possible and by sucking him in front of her i got to get closer to her and him both during and after their coupling making him comfortable with me putting him inside her and squeezing his balls when he came inside her and with her being able to be more honest with me during and after their sex without her fearing to hold back feelings, instead her feeling free to tell me how much she liked his better and how much she enjoys giving him her pussy in front of me and thanking me for helping her realize how much she deserves and needs that kind of man in our life.
That well said. That’s how it should be when they both Enjoy there lover together.

Yes I love big black cocks
I said that I love big black cocks because ever since I was able to worship one I became addicted, my wife of 23 years told me to go find a lover she had no idea I was going to find a black man. I was out one night and this hulk of a man came into the club I was in and he had to have been 6’5 260 lbs with skin so dark he looked blue. We had a short conversation and the next thing I knew we were in a hotel room and he took all his clothes off and turned to me and I was in shock . I couldn’t believe how beautiful this man was and even more so his cock . It was blue and looked like a sausage hanging there , we never said a word I was still fully clothed and I sat in a chair next to him.i lifted him up to look at this big black cock and my mouth filled with spit to suck his huge black cock! I couldn’t believe I was doing this but my desire to taste him over welmed me and I licked the foreskin not even knowing to pull it back to get to the head, when he did it for me I was like a bitch in heat , I licked up and down that pole making him so hard until I took him all the way in my mouth tasting his pre cum I was ******* with desire to taste his hot black seed and I sucked him for all I was worth until he exploded what seemed like a gallon of cum down my throat!!

yes! I service a black man on a regular basis and when I drop to my knees and get between my legs I get hard. Love feeling his black cock slide into my mouth, looking up at him as he grabs my head and pulls in deep. Taking his cum and feeling it shoot in my mouth and down my throat is such a pleasure.

I said that I love big black cocks because ever since I was able to worship one I became addicted, my wife of 23 years told me to go find a lover she had no idea I was going to find a black man. I was out one night and this hulk of a man came into the club I was in and he had to have been 6’5 260 lbs with skin so dark he looked blue. We had a short conversation and the next thing I knew we were in a hotel room and he took all his clothes off and turned to me and I was in shock . I couldn’t believe how beautiful this man was and even more so his cock . It was blue and looked like a sausage hanging there , we never said a word I was still fully clothed and I sat in a chair next to him.i lifted him up to look at this big black cock and my mouth filled with spit to suck his huge black cock! I couldn’t believe I was doing this but my desire to taste him over welmed me and I licked the foreskin not even knowing to pull it back to get to the head, when he did it for me I was like a bitch in heat , I licked up and down that pole making him so hard until I took him all the way in my mouth tasting his pre cum I was ******* with desire to taste his hot black seed and I sucked him for all I was worth until he exploded what seemed like a gallon of cum down my throat!!
I must admit that is a very sexy story.
But how many times is the Black man described as being 6ft 5ins tall and 250lbs on this site?
Or maybe I'm just over thinking it and I should probably just go with the fantasy.

Back