White boys, lets be honest

So we all want to see our women with black men, thats a given. How many of us actually just enjoy submitting to black men even if we didnt have a woman to offer them? I would love to hear what others feel about this.
If I wasn't with my girls, I would just put an ad for new room mates (white, single, young, good looking) and then orgnaize a party...

I'd love to watch my wife act like a whore, mostly with a buffed black bull. I think they'd be beautiful together and I'd lust for her even more. But even though I think a muscular black man with a big cock is beautiful to look at, or to fuck my wife, I have no sexual interest in men.

I have no interest in black men sexually and have never done anything with a black man. My enjoyment is watching and hearing about my wife being a slut for black men. The best for me is when she is being fucked really hard and degraded. I love knowing that young black men find my 53-year old wife to be such a good toy for fucking. When I am not there to watch, I love hearing her tell me the details about what they did to her and what they made her do to them.

So we all want to see our women with black men, thats a given. How many of us actually just enjoy submitting to black men even if we didnt have a woman to offer them? I would love to hear what others feel about this.
Well, I have to admit that we started out swinging many years ago and slowly gravitated to BBC. At first I was content to just watch as she was pounded and watched he have some of the best orgasms of her life. Over time since I was bi already I began to orally service the BBC playmates and the first time I let one of them fuck me in front of her, we both were hooked and I understood why she loved BBC so much. Now we're both exclusively BBC and always look foreword to the next time. While we enjoy servicing a Bull together, we sometime do service our Bull separately. I love how aggressive he gets when he's breeding me and it really puts me in a very submissive mood.

Well, I have to admit that we started out swinging many years ago and slowly gravitated to BBC. At first I was content to just watch as she was pounded and watched he have some of the best orgasms of her life. Over time since I was bi already I began to orally service the BBC playmates and the first time I let one of them fuck me in front of her, we both were hooked and I understood why she loved BBC so much. Now we're both exclusively BBC and always look foreword to the next time. While we enjoy servicing a Bull together, we sometime do service our Bull separately. I love how aggressive he gets when he's breeding me and it really puts me in a very submissive mood.

Thanks for sharing:)

People are different. I wouldn't personally want to have sex with another male. But I have guided his black penis into my wife's vagina. As a symbol of accepting and encouraging that they have sex with each other.

tumblr_npaiiabnMf1t0ks92o1_540.jpg

White boys, to be honest I think you are'nt interesting as lover. But I think you are cute, when you support white girls going black.
Well Berlin girl, truth be told, when I see a good looking white girl with a black guy, one side of my brain tells me I'd like to be with her instead of him, the other side arouses me as I begin to make mental images of what they look like in bed.

tumblr_nayjcsknsn1tkyzflo1_500-jpg.1291791

Back