White boys, lets be honest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by btwdoe297, Nov 12, 2013.

1. btwdoe297

btwdoe297 New Member

So we all want to see our women with black men, thats a given. How many of us actually just enjoy submitting to black men even if we didnt have a woman to offer them? I would love to hear what others feel about this.

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I'd hate to be the guy to lead a black man on about offering up "the wife", then he finds out there isn't a wife to be had. They might be liable to take out their big cocks and pound the living hell out of ya ... nope, not something I'd want to do at all. :confused:

3. btwdoe297

btwdoe297 New Member

would u ever volunteer to find women just for the purpose of providing them to a black man?

4. Offermiwife

Offermiwife Member

No. I just want to watchh as my wife takes a massive peice of Black Cock. Nothing more. I want to watch her face as shes taking it. I want to see the expretion on her face when she unzips his fly. I love the noises she makes while shes fucking. she said, " when im taking a huge didck." You wouldnt belive the noises i make". i have no interest in men sexually. my wife and i are both curious to see how she would take sex with a black stud. hung to his knee...or close. and thick. she likes thick. I like cake...

jaywatk likes this.
  5. callmesmall

callmesmall Active Member

^^ That's exactly how I feel about it. Nothing more. ^^

6. Offermiwife

Offermiwife Member

Ok. im not gonna lie. i have a small cock. before i met my wife, she had a boyfriend who was a tree trunk. she datted him for his dick.. she saw a black exotic dancer one time who was hung almost to his knee. she wanted him in the worst way. she never got uim though. she fantasises about that, 20 years later. i want to watch!!

jaywatk and callmesmall like this.
  7. doher

doher Active Member

Holly taking BBC

Attached Files:

8. Offermiwife

Offermiwife Member

whos holly? and it wont let me open it.

9. Offermiwife

Offermiwife Member

i would love to get an email with a video attached saying, "elaine, taking a Huge BLACK Cock