White boys, lets be honest

tumblr_nayjcsknsn1tkyzflo1_500-jpg.1291791
Is that u on the left???

Main reason we started this lifestyle was to have bbc's using my Wife, but in the process I learned that I'm a bbc whore as well. So now we look mainly for abi Top BBC'S. We love to be used and abused together, but have had a few black guys using me by myself.

One part of me simply wants to revel in the psychological ******* that is being a cuck and watching my woman, or any white woman for that matter, being manhandled by a man that I consider to be superior to myself in many ways. But over time there has been a growing desire, on a deeper level, to be the one who is manhandled and dominated by the same. Several years ago I didn't feel that way but more and more I'm wanting to submit. It's all psychological I'm sure.

So we all want to see our women with black men, thats a given. How many of us actually just enjoy submitting to black men even if we didnt have a woman to offer them? I would love to hear what others feel about this.
Hubby certainly falls into this category xx
White boys, to be honest I think you are'nt interesting as lover. But I think you are cute, when you support white girls going black.
I love where you are coming from xx

Interesting topic, it hit on several things. I am a white guy, divorced, not dating anyone (but do have a couple FWBs). I wonder, coming to this, about turning one (or in a dream world, both) of my FWB into white women who would make me watch then take black cock. One is interested, but is flaky as hell, the other has shown no interest.

My concern is this: If I get them hooked on black cock, will there be a need for me at that point? I'd hope so...I would be sort of their soul mate, even if I am not the one pounding them they way they need to be pounded. I do love to lick, and would gladly offer myself to do that as commanded. Cleanup, too? Maybe so.

So, to the white girls...once you get black, do you feel there is a need in your life for the white guy at all?

I'm the same way. But i feel guilt for feeling the way i do.

Miss you must not the feel guilty!

Black man are so wonderful! It is only men who deserve to have any women at all.
Just look at us - it is very sad view. Pathetic weak small dicked sissies, with only hope to get some attention of the Superior Black race when they are not busy with you.

50072830e67a0641b3e2981849681995.jpg

I enjoy looking at the big black cock, especially when it's about to penetrate my white wife. It's very arousing and satisfying.

View attachment 1554045
Very hot indeed! I think my dick becomes even more stiff when I see a white Hub starring at my BBC. It’s an element of cuckolding that’s hard for me to explain. I enjoy having my black dick observed so that it is what made me give in to the idea Hubs guiding me in.

Very hot indeed! I think my dick becomes even more stiff when I see a white Hub starring at my BBC. It’s an element of cuckolding that’s hard for me to explain. I enjoy having my black dick observed so that it is what made me give in to the idea Hubs guiding me in.
It's very humiliating to guide a black cock in Chris' married white pussy, especially when she doesn't use any protection at all.

You must feel that very empowering? My complete submission!

0b8befb7-cc6c-4c00-a04a-adb882f006e1.gif

Interesting topic, it hit on several things. I am a white guy, divorced, not dating anyone (but do have a couple FWBs). I wonder, coming to this, about turning one (or in a dream world, both) of my FWB into white women who would make me watch then take black cock. One is interested, but is flaky as hell, the other has shown no interest.

My concern is this: If I get them hooked on black cock, will there be a need for me at that point? I'd hope so...I would be sort of their soul mate, even if I am not the one pounding them they way they need to be pounded. I do love to lick, and would gladly offer myself to do that as commanded. Cleanup, too? Maybe so.

So, to the white girls...once you get black, do you feel there is a need in your life for the white guy at all?
Yes, a white woman needs somebody to take care of her emotional needs.

0782ded7-b931-4748-8a06-7c1f6e3d206a.jpg

Back