White boys for BBC

I can't give you the best advice! but sooner or later it will affect your health!

I'm telling you this as a doctor!
I know that hormones can cause problems if taken improperly. I plan to use them to transition (fully or partly) to female and remain on them to maintain such an appearance for an indefinite period of time. Many of the effects, testicle shrinkage, impotence, and sterility are things that I want. As to more serious one such as bone density, heart, and possible memory issues I’m planning to use a safe dose and other medication that is in line with a transgender hrt plan to mitigate risks. I would rather have a feminized body that leaves me in between male and female then my current male body. If you believe that there are still significant issues with going forward in this journey then please DM me with any advice or information. This is not something that I am doing for a sexual thrill (though that has helped) but is something I’ve wanted in all parts of my life. Thank you for caring

O my gosh how amazing is it losing ur masculinity and embracing ur feminine side us white boys are learning to embrace❤
We can be very thankful that we live in a time when Black Power is celebrated, Black men openly flaunt their white women and the feminization of whitebois is promoted from early ages. I'm 23 and I have already been a trans-girl for half my life.

aaq8.png

I can't give you the best advice! but sooner or later it will affect your health!

I'm telling you this as a doctor!
Nothing is worse for a whiteboi's health, than being slowly poisoned by testosterone, as she weakly attempts to fake the masculinity that nature has reserved for Black Men.

Nothing is better for a whiteboi's health than freeing the girl who lives inside her.

The white sissy Revolution is making more whitebois happy and healthy every day.

Nothing is worse for a whiteboi's health, than being slowly poisoned by testosterone, as she weakly attempts to fake the masculinity that nature has reserved for Black Men.

Nothing is better for a whiteboi's health than freeing the girl who lives inside her.

The white sissy Revolution is making more whitebois happy and healthy every day.
very revolutionary opinion!
by the way, I haven't given you any advice!

:cool:

I know that hormones can cause problems if taken improperly. I plan to use them to transition (fully or partly) to female and remain on them to maintain such an appearance for an indefinite period of time. Many of the effects, testicle shrinkage, impotence, and sterility are things that I want. As to more serious one such as bone density, heart, and possible memory issues I’m planning to use a safe dose and other medication that is in line with a transgender hrt plan to mitigate risks. I would rather have a feminized body that leaves me in between male and female then my current male body. If you believe that there are still significant issues with going forward in this journey then please DM me with any advice or information. This is not something that I am doing for a sexual thrill (though that has helped) but is something I’ve wanted in all parts of my life. Thank you for caring
I have a question -at what stage of your transformation?

Back