White boys for BBC

I’m hung snd im sooo ready to submit like this
I badly want to do a 3 some please
If a hung white boi decides to have a vagioplasty then there is more realistate to create a deeper cavity. Start feming and taking your 4 pill femavites. Can't decide? Who ya gonna call? White boi 4BBC and many others in these threads are always glad to help. Don't hesitate to ask. Good luck gurl friend 😘. PS It was my experience even average endowed white bois in fem attracts white males to peg them, on the other hand (she wore a ring) back to serious more Black Men are attracted to gurls with a dicklet. 😍.

Just one time I want to be fuck good
Like the old potato chip commercial "Bet ya can't eat just one ". If you think you can try it just once you will create a burning desire that leads to depression so think about it, if try it be ready to deal with either if you like it just take the leap sooner the better. Contact any of the gurls in these threads. Good luck gurl friend 😘

That they certainly are! I’m quite effeminate to begin with but hopefully with hormones, some training, and encouragement I’ll be just as good looking as a real girl.
Love your pictures 😍 your well on your way, keep up the good work 😍 don't be afraid to comunicate with gurls on these threads. I wish you good success the rewards are worth it. A gurl friend 😘

An outfit an alpha gent bought me many years ago. Was always the rule, when I answered the door to greet him, I had to be wearing this.
He said he never wanted to be greeted by a naked man, but males if they were effeminate, feminized or sissies it was totally a different thing for him.
Told me if I ever broke the rule, which I could at anytime, just to never call him again... ever. Was a type of emotional blackmail that truly worked on my submissive psyche for a couple of months.

Attachments

• IMG_46059-a.jpg
    IMG_46059-a.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4653.jpg
    IMG_4653.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_51555.jpg
    IMG_51555.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Love your pictures 😍 your well on your way, keep up the good work 😍 don't be afraid to comunicate with gurls on these threads. I wish you good success the rewards are worth it. A gurl friend 😘
That’s so great to hear. Any advice from those who’ve gone done this path, Bulls that know what they would like to see from someone like me, to girls that really know how to please a man is incredibly welcomed and appreciated. After a bit of lurking I’ve found some people to talk too on these things but more are always great.

I truly can’t wait to fulfill my feminization dream that was given to me by my first real Master!

Last edited:
Check or run an ad on Craigslist. I am in the bible belt area and have no problem finding dom black men that will let me suck them or fuck my ass.
I post an ad with me dressed up in sexy outfits asking for BBC to come to my hotel room and use me. Have never been disappointed.
I'd like to find BBC that would visit on a regular basis so I can service them whenever they're in the mood.

Last edited:
you probably realize the risk of all this!from this time there is no going back
I’m preparing for that. I’ve known I wasn’t a man for many years I’m just now using this as the (hopefully) final push towards a new life. I want changes that don’t go away at the end of the night and that can’t be undone with a good shower. I’m hoping that one day I’ll look back on this time in my life as the first steps into the rest.

I’m preparing for that. I’ve known I wasn’t a man for many years I’m just now using this as the (hopefully) final push towards a new life. I want changes that don’t go away at the end of the night and that can’t be undone with a good shower. I’m hoping that one day I’ll look back on this time in my life as the first steps into the rest.
I can't give you the best advice! but sooner or later it will affect your health!

I'm telling you this as a doctor!

Back