White boys for BBC

You are exactly what I've been looking for I have 20 to 30 people come over
Sissy slut with many years of experience pleasing BBC masters is looking for a white couple that would needs an extra throat, tongue, and boi pussy to serve all of hotwife's fine bulls, or needs someone to feminize cucky husband and lead by example. That's me in a picture taken last month.

View attachment 7127482
You are exactly what I am looking for every weekend I have 20 to 30 people come over for a party my husband is fully feminized for 10 years but the parties are getting bigger and bigger so I need to get another sissy to help out I would love to know if you're interested I looked at your picture you're very cute and very small everybody that comes to my party loves small little sissy clitty they all think they are so cute on the weekends and I have my parties everybody leaves donation leaves a donation for services rendered I do not keep any of it I give it all to my sissies you can make up to $1,000 on a weekend everybody that comes to the parties have fun and enjoy themselves 1585-683-4562

Sissy slut with many years of experience pleasing BBC masters is looking for a white couple that would needs an extra throat, tongue, and boi pussy to serve all of hotwife's fine bulls, or needs someone to feminize cucky husband and lead by example. That's me in a picture taken last month.

View attachment 7127482
Hey please give me a call I am Maya you will be talking to me I'm 45 and very gorgeous I'm very very interested in you

Back