WHITE BOY IN THE BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

Beatenwhiteboy

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello all. It has been sometime since I posted in B2W. I just want to reiterate my obsession/addiction with interracial cuckoldry, sex, and pregnancy. I really like the Black New Would Order concept of this as well as the emasculation aspect of being bullied, beaten, and intimidated by the black man. I have put my money where my mouth is and made some reparation payments to a black man as much as I was able. Over the years I have also encouraged my now ex-wife and girlfriends to cuckold me with a black man.
I would truly like to live the lifestyle of a cuckolded boyfriend/husband. I am not interested in the homosexual stuff or sissificatiion. Only the emasculation of being literally and figuratively pushed aside and made to be and feel weak and inferior in my relationship with a girlfriend/wife. I also have an intense sheer pantyhose/stocking foot fetish. Well I would like to get comments, opinions, and possibly meet and or chat with women for potential meetings as well as any body who would like to discuss the topic.

Hello all. It has been sometime since I posted in B2W. I just want to reiterate my obsession/addiction with interracial cuckoldry, sex, and pregnancy. I really like the Black New Would Order concept of this as well as the emasculation aspect of being bullied, beaten, and intimidated by the black man. I have put my money where my mouth is and made some reparation payments to a black man as much as I was able. Over the years I have also encouraged my now ex-wife and girlfriends to cuckold me with a black man.
I would truly like to live the lifestyle of a cuckolded boyfriend/husband. I am not interested in the homosexual stuff or sissificatiion. Only the emasculation of being literally and figuratively pushed aside and made to be and feel weak and inferior in my relationship with a girlfriend/wife. I also have an intense sheer pantyhose/stocking foot fetish. Well I would like to get comments, opinions, and possibly meet and or chat with women for potential meetings as well as any body who would like to discuss the topic.
You sound really dedicated. It's funny cuz I think most cucks are but are too afraid to say and show it. I can tell that you really think about this. It's good that you're not into all the sissy stuff because I'd cuck more white whiteboys but I think most cucks who hit me up are secretly into black men even though they are with a girl. Are you thinking that you will make your cuckold relationship public?

You sound really dedicated. It's funny cuz I think most cucks are but are too afraid to say and show it. I can tell that you really think about this. It's good that you're not into all the sissy stuff because I'd cuck more white whiteboys but I think most cucks who hit me up are secretly into black men even though they are with a girl. Are you thinking that you will make your cuckold relationship public?
I would not try to hide being a cuckold. For instance; people would know exactly what the situation is out in a public setting. I'm definitely not into the homosexual, sissification, or crossdressing stuff. I do not and will not touch/suck another man's cock or "get the Bull/Boss/Master ready for the Girlfriend/Wife.". That includes eating creampies and "******" to eat my own sperm.
I'm very much into a black man taking over my relationship with a woman and asserting his dominance and superiority by emasculating me through intimidation, bullying, beating me, and making a fool of me in front of the Girlfriend/Wife. The black man would forbid me from having sex of any kind with her except occasionally permitting me to get pantyhose/stocking footjobs from her and only with his permission.
I am interested in a long term arrangement as a cuckolded boyfriend/husband.

I would not try to hide being a cuckold. For instance; people would know exactly what the situation is out in a public setting. I'm definitely not into the homosexual, sissification, or crossdressing stuff. I do not and will not touch/suck another man's cock or "get the Bull/Boss/Master ready for the Girlfriend/Wife.". That includes eating creampies and "******" to eat my own sperm.
I'm very much into a black man taking over my relationship with a woman and asserting his dominance and superiority by emasculating me through intimidation, bullying, beating me, and making a fool of me in front of the Girlfriend/Wife. The black man would forbid me from having sex of any kind with her except occasionally permitting me to get pantyhose/stocking footjobs from her and only with his permission.
I am interested in a long term arrangement as a cuckolded boyfriend/husband.
3 years ago I was in your mindset.. totally.. after my wives BULL locked my cocklette up for over a year, training during that time began. i never had the desire to touch, suck or serve a BBC. until the locking and training.. now. i crave it daily. also trained to lick and eat the ass of the Master Race.. watch out for what is ahead!

You said that you paid reparations to a black man. Was he a prostiute?
I ask this question as you seem to be very sexually aroused by interracial domination. And there's nothing wrong with that, I imagine most of the white males on here are.
Anyway keep up the work.

You said that you paid reparations to a black man. Was he a prostiute?
I ask this question as you seem to be very sexually aroused by interracial domination. And there's nothing wrong with that, I imagine most of the white males on here are.
Anyway keep up the work.
paying reparations for our wrongs to the Master Black race is not always in the form of cash. It can be with service, to using our bodies as they see fit. All of that does not make them a *******. i pay in the forms of opening doors, giving Black humans rides if i see them on the bus stop, paying for their groceries, my body, cleaning their yard, cooking dinner.. etc. Anything to make their life easier. offering our white women to them

Giving up your white ass to the black bull who just fucked your girlfriend senseless for 3 hours is the ultimate submission, and an insane turn on for may white women.

Giving up your white ass to the black bull who just fucked your girlfriend senseless for 3 hours is the ultimate submission, and an insane turn on for may white women.

Yes

I'm interested chatting

Back