WHITE BOY IN THE BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

3 years ago I was in your mindset.. totally.. after my wives BULL locked my cocklette up for over a year, training during that time began. i never had the desire to touch, suck or serve a BBC. until the locking and training.. now. i crave it daily. also trained to lick and eat the ass of the Master Race.. watch out for what is ahead!
We know what lies ahead

I would not try to hide being a cuckold. For instance; people would know exactly what the situation is out in a public setting. I'm definitely not into the homosexual, sissification, or crossdressing stuff. I do not and will not touch/suck another man's cock or "get the Bull/Boss/Master ready for the Girlfriend/Wife.". That includes eating creampies and "******" to eat my own sperm.
I'm very much into a black man taking over my relationship with a woman and asserting his dominance and superiority by emasculating me through intimidation, bullying, beating me, and making a fool of me in front of the Girlfriend/Wife. The black man would forbid me from having sex of any kind with her except occasionally permitting me to get pantyhose/stocking footjobs from her and only with his permission.
I am interested in a long term arrangement as a cuckolded boyfriend/husband.
Same. My dream is to belong to a harem of a black man along with my gf and other wives/gf and cucks. I want him to come in "take over" and have my gf follow him and join him into a harem where she finds other women for him to fuck and they live to serve him sexually while the cucks provide everything. Our black bull would be the king of the castle

paying reparations for our wrongs to the Master Black race is not always in the form of cash. It can be with service, to using our bodies as they see fit. All of that does not make them a *******. i pay in the forms of opening doors, giving Black humans rides if i see them on the bus stop, paying for their groceries, my body, cleaning their yard, cooking dinner.. etc. Anything to make their life easier. offering our white women to them
Yes!!!!!! Same here. The aim is to SERVE in any fashion. I want a life of servitude

3 years ago I was in your mindset.. totally.. after my wives BULL locked my cocklette up for over a year, training during that time began. i never had the desire to touch, suck or serve a BBC. until the locking and training.. now. i crave it daily. also trained to lick and eat the ass of the Master Race.. watch out for what is ahead!
I welcome it with open arms and legs

In all major human phenotypes, there are different proportions of men and boys. By boys I mean now those who are not very strong mentally and want to worship others.The majority of boys who want to surrender (in this case, a relationship between a Caucasian boy and a Congolese man) are legally feminized and become femboy.

There are two reasons for this:

1. A psychologically strong man will not break if another man represents a higher level in some field than him and therefore the other man is more chosen by the majority of women and is more likely to be rejected.A man who is strong in spirit is more motivated to develop by this situation, but a man who is weak in spirit is easily cracked.The weak do not dare to resist, the weak man is ashamed of his weakness , the weak person is easy to control because he believes he is unable to change the current situation.

2.Many mistakenly imagine that heterosexuality is the most common branch of the sexuality spectrum. Well please this is a huge big mistake!
Latent bisexuality is the most common thing in human sexuality! Think of everyone who loves group sex, most of whom think they are heterosexual! It’s one thing for someone to love female breasts, female devotion and pussy, but without latent bisexuality you would simply not be able to tolerate another man having sex in your environment and / or being seen by another man!

A spiritually broken weak-willed boy believes in himself that he is not a man , she believes that her penis is just a ladyboy special clit, he believes that he should manifest on the basis of feminine personality traits, believes that the anus is reserved for men ladyboy vagina.
These thoughts will be conserved in the boy's mind due to psychological impulses from the outside world and the hormonal homeostasis that causes bisexuality (there is also estrogen in the male body !!)

From here, the sexual humility towards the dominant muscular black men on the part of the white boys is a straight path!!

In all major human phenotypes, there are different proportions of men and boys. By boys I mean now those who are not very strong mentally and want to worship others.The majority of boys who want to surrender (in this case, a relationship between a Caucasian boy and a Congolese man) are legally feminized and become femboy.

There are two reasons for this:

1. A psychologically strong man will not break if another man represents a higher level in some field than him and therefore the other man is more chosen by the majority of women and is more likely to be rejected.A man who is strong in spirit is more motivated to develop by this situation, but a man who is weak in spirit is easily cracked.The weak do not dare to resist, the weak man is ashamed of his weakness , the weak person is easy to control because he believes he is unable to change the current situation.

2.Many mistakenly imagine that heterosexuality is the most common branch of the sexuality spectrum. Well please this is a huge big mistake!
Latent bisexuality is the most common thing in human sexuality! Think of everyone who loves group sex, most of whom think they are heterosexual! It’s one thing for someone to love female breasts, female devotion and pussy, but without latent bisexuality you would simply not be able to tolerate another man having sex in your environment and / or being seen by another man!

A spiritually broken weak-willed boy believes in himself that he is not a man , she believes that her penis is just a ladyboy special clit, he believes that he should manifest on the basis of feminine personality traits, believes that the anus is reserved for men ladyboy vagina.
These thoughts will be conserved in the boy's mind due to psychological impulses from the outside world and the hormonal homeostasis that causes bisexuality (there is also estrogen in the male body !!)

From here, the sexual humility towards the dominant muscular black men on the part of the white boys is a straight path!!
That almost made my dick hard. I was just talking to one my bitches telling her that no my friend can't join. Why I want another man in there

At the end of the day have to remember it’s a bit more than a kink. It’s the natural order. How it should be. It only makes biological sense bigger cocks should fuck, and smaller cocks to be kept limp or even caged
This would be beneficial from an evolutionary standpoint as well. If you keep the small cocks locked up and don't allow them to procreate, over time, the males will be born with larger cocks (at least, theoretically). This would tend to increase the sexual enjoyment of women in general, which would therefore lead to more sex for those with the larger cock,s which would perpetuate the cycle. Theoretically, of course.

paying reparations for our wrongs to the Master Black race is not always in the form of cash. It can be with service, to using our bodies as they see fit. All of that does not make them a *******. i pay in the forms of opening doors, giving Black humans rides if i see them on the bus stop, paying for their groceries, my body, cleaning their yard, cooking dinner.. etc. Anything to make their life easier. offering our white women to them
Do the black people think that you are creepy?

Years ago while living alone I ran into a dancer at the club she worked. I had watched her over the years and was always attracted to her. A very dark black goddess. I finally told her I wanted a woman to dominate and use me and convinced her. I never felt so good as she worked my ass over and over till I had trouble sitting for a week. It was such a mind and body fuck I loved it. She was the toughest most satisfying, both times, powerful Goddess I could ever imagine and I felt so alive serving and being used and understanding Black Superiority and how welcoming.
I am with it.

Back