WHITE BOY IN THE BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

Amen Welcome to BNWO

Hello all. It has been sometime since I posted in B2W. I just want to reiterate my obsession/addiction with interracial cuckoldry, sex, and pregnancy. I really like the Black New Would Order concept of this as well as the emasculation aspect of being bullied, beaten, and intimidated by the black man. I have put my money where my mouth is and made some reparation payments to a black man as much as I was able. Over the years I have also encouraged my now ex-wife and girlfriends to cuckold me with a black man.
I would truly like to live the lifestyle of a cuckolded boyfriend/husband. I am not interested in the homosexual stuff or sissificatiion. Only the emasculation of being literally and figuratively pushed aside and made to be and feel weak and inferior in my relationship with a girlfriend/wife. I also have an intense sheer pantyhose/stocking foot fetish. Well I would like to get comments, opinions, and possibly meet and or chat with women for potential meetings as well as any body who would like to discuss the topic.
As his huge black cock slid in and out of me and our lips and tongues were softly pressing and moving against each other. I got butterflies like I guess a girl in the heat of true passion might get! At that moment a thought rushed into my head... That I would gladly give myself to my new Black Master and lover and let him do WHATEVER it takes to feminize me into his perfect obedient and submissive sissy slut! It just came to me that this was the right thing to do! Find a Big Cocked Black man who wants me the way a man wants a woman. All I want is to be his white sissy slut and spend my life pleasuring him like a white gurl is supposed to.
Ever since my first experience with Black cock. I'm convinced that I'm meant to serve Black Alpha Men and their cocks as an obedient loyal white sissy. Black cock is special and should be treated as a gift for white sissy boys to worship

So hat mich meine ex zu einem gangbang mitgenommen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221121-211715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221121-211715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 23
Back