White boi's which would you perfer??

I am not a fan of receiving anal. I would rather watch and do oral. There is some pragmatic considerations regarding the messiness that is not often discussed on discussions of this topic. You really want to be clean inside and out and want to have a towel handy to clean up afterwards. Then the thick cocks that this site is focused on are not that easy to take. If I was to receive anal, I would like my partner to be on the skinnier side rather than the thicker side.

:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

White boys need to get our lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED RAW!!! White boys need a BLACK MAN to take them, and stuff us with BIG BLACK COCK!!!

If pizza was your favorite food... would you rather eat it, or watch someone else eat it?!?!?! Now... consider the same question, except in this scenario... you are also starving!!! Make no mistake either... white boys are starving! This is because...

More and more white bois are going "pussy-free," some by choice, and many more because either their wife's/gf's BLACK BULL, or the wives/girlfriends themselves have cut the white boys off! As they should! White boys have no business with white pussy, except for being a white pussy for BIG BLACK COCK!!! This fact only increases a white boy's need for that BBC!!!

The entire world agrees that it is always hot to watch a BBC penetrate white bodies!!! I'm sure for white boys married to white women, or white boys with white girlfriends it's especially wonderful to watch the white women they love get BLACKED RAW, but for me... and white boys that have actually been BLACKED RAW... NOTHING in this world can trump the experience of getting your own lilly white ass BLACKED RAW and inseminated by tens of millions of proud BLACK African warrior sperm!!! The very essence of the BLACK MAN swimming alive inside you, his baby-batter leaking down your thighs!!!

Then again though, I am only 23, maybe older white boys not quite as young or attractive, might not feel good enough for sex with BLACK MEN, and therefore prefer just to watch their wives and girlfriends take BBC, but again... for me I just cannot fathom preferring to watch someone else eat pizza, then to eat it myself!!!

I am a little white femboi sissy, and I pick to get my lilly white ass BLACKED RAW each and every time!!!

I'm a little white, femininized... ravenous, covetous, gluttonous pig whore for BIG BLACK COCKS!!! I want it ALL!!!

Perhaps white boys who prefer to just watch, are aged, and/or lack the sex drive. However, my guess for most of them... is that they just haven't had the erotic lust-drenched supernatural bliss of getting BLACKED RAW first-hand!!! Because once you do!!! You just have to have MORE!!! You're lilly white feminine body becomes insaitable for BIG BLACK COCK, and you crave it like a dope-fiend, lovesick for more BLACK DICK!!!

I am not married, and I don't have a girlfriend, because I don't see the point! I'm white!!! What am I supposed to do with them?!?!?! Braid their hair, help paint each others nails and toenails, borrow each others clothes, shoes, makeup, etc... that could be fun, but, they have no need or desire for little white clit-dingies (nobody does), and what they do need and desire is BIG BLACK COCK, and that's what I need too!!! Apart from some girl-talk, and maybe some wardrobe sharing I just don't see what white boys and girls can offer each other!

Anyway, that's just a young white boi perspective!!! I think the world is changing fast, and it's becoming increasingly clear to society that ALL MEN come exlusively in BLACK, and they're the only ones suited for masculine/male roles, and femininization is the future for ALL white boys! I think eventually everybody will have to recognize that the entire white race is synonymous with femininity, and all belong in exclusively female roles with BLACK MEN.

So... yeah, I would MUCH RATHER have a BLACK MAN take me, and burry his BIG BLACK COCK in my belly, fuck-pumping my lilly white ass like an African war drum, and cum all up in my tummy, then... just watch some other lucky white bitch do it! No contest!!!

Back