white ass for black men

This is how my wife dressed at a night out, we were invited to a party by a BBC we met in an English pub , he had been chatting her up for several weeks and each time we visited the pub she got moor interested.

I knew she wanted him as we had discussed his attention, so when he invited us to his party she accepted with a huge smile.

It was a fancy dress night , slut and pimp , as you can see from the photo she dressed like a slut , I took a low profile and observed during the night , Kim was a hit with the men there, especially our friend and his mate ,she danced and mingled mainly with the two bulls , there hands were everywhere and loved pressing there cocks into her body when they could.

Was later I noticed one dancing very close to a slow song her head was resting on his chest his hand were stocking her bare ass then he raised her head and I watched him tongue kiss her , she sucked his huge tongue , eyes closed and body pressed into his with that he took her through a door then his mate went in.

I waited a few minutes , as the party was in full swing nobody saw what was going on so I could venture to the door they went through , slowly I opened it it led to a corridor I heard moaning went to see what was going on only to see Kim on all fours exposing her wonderful ass and two BBC Strocking there huge cock , Jim invited me in , come see us fuck your wonderful wife with that he started to feed his cock into her , his friend Allan went to her face and fucked her mouth , Kim , loved it and cried fuck me fuck me , they took turns fucking her then the final act was to double fuck her , that was awsum to watch and watching them empty there huge loads in both cunt and ass was fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_0458.JPG
    IMG_0458.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 109
833_1000.jpg
OMG you are gorgeous! Black men are sooo lucky.

This is how my wife dressed at a night out, we were invited to a party by a BBC we met in an English pub , he had been chatting her up for several weeks and each time we visited the pub she got moor interested.

I knew she wanted him as we had discussed his attention, so when he invited us to his party she accepted with a huge smile.

It was a fancy dress night , slut and pimp , as you can see from the photo she dressed like a slut , I took a low profile and observed during the night , Kim was a hit with the men there, especially our friend and his mate ,she danced and mingled mainly with the two bulls , there hands were everywhere and loved pressing there cocks into her body when they could.

Was later I noticed one dancing very close to a slow song her head was resting on his chest his hand were stocking her bare ass then he raised her head and I watched him tongue kiss her , she sucked his huge tongue , eyes closed and body pressed into his with that he took her through a door then his mate went in.

I waited a few minutes , as the party was in full swing nobody saw what was going on so I could venture to the door they went through , slowly I opened it it led to a corridor I heard moaning went to see what was going on only to see Kim on all fours exposing her wonderful ass and two BBC Strocking there huge cock , Jim invited me in , come see us fuck your wonderful wife with that he started to feed his cock into her , his friend Allan went to her face and fucked her mouth , Kim , loved it and cried fuck me fuck me , they took turns fucking her then the final act was to double fuck her , that was awsum to watch and watching them empty there huge loads in both cunt and ass was fantastic.

You and Black men all over Australia (and, indeed, the world) are quite lucky. Your wife's ass looks like the perfect place for a Black man to unload his hot, sticky cum all over. Perfect place for a White cuck to be cleaning up hot, sticky cum from too!

BBC body that well ripe git what it deserves....love to do that

Back