white ass for black men

nothing sexier in reality than your wife spread, wedding rings on, nails painted and being fucked by a black man. I don't even want to fuck her any longer, just jack off. My loads are so powerful and I have the extreme pleasure of not being chastised or performing wrong or hearing fucking, 'hurry up and cum'. Love has nothing to do with all this. Those women that are not into swinging or FemDom have no idea of their self centered and self imposed fake ass demands. Those that realize them and do what mine does, are 100% in touch with reality and knows how to turn it into sexual bliss.
Absolutely! Most females, do not realize the power they have over us.

They could have it all, and we would get on our knees and lick their assholes for it.

I wanne see my wife this summer fucking a bbc in the Netherlands. She is still unaware but hope there will be a guy who wanne seduce her.

All these asses are incredibly hot !!!! I'd love to lick all of them (since that is my role). Here are a few of my wife:View attachment 728658 View attachment 728660 View attachment 728661

I'm a 28 year old white male living in Milwaukee with a great body, would you get together with me for a long night of fucking each other with big black dildos, playing with butt plugs and a lot of lube? I really want this so let me know if that is something you would be into....ill make the trip and get the hotel.

here is my contribution

I'm a 28 year old white male living in Milwaukee with a great body, would you get together with me for a long night of fucking each other with big black dildos, playing with butt plugs and a lot of lube? I really want this so let me know if that is something you would be into....ill make the trip and get the hotel.

Some of us offer the bubble butt charm....
View attachment 1203327

So the Bull will take out his Feeder.....

View attachment 1203325

Others offer the full juicy experience.....

View attachment 1203328

Attracting the Black Penis....

View attachment 1203330

But it is generally the pale vulnerable.....

View attachment 1203331

that attracts the Big Black Shark....

View attachment 1203332

which can sometimes find chum for its feeding frenzy......

View attachment 1203333

Nicely said.

Back