White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

For many years, I have had many fantasies and wild dreams of breeding a red heads.
The intriguing satisfaction of getting a red head pregnant or just owning her has been something I
wanted to accomplish in the future. Does any BBC or breeders out there have this similar feeling?
Would you get a red head breeded or just own as a secret lover?

View attachment 440277
For many years, I have had many fantasies and wild dreams of breeding a red heads.
The intriguing satisfaction of getting a red head pregnant or just owning her has been something I
wanted to accomplish in the future. Does any BBC or breeders out there have this similar feeling?

View attachment 440277

View attachment 440277

View attachment 440277

image-jpeg.858565
Would die very happy after being her sex slave for a day………

I'm a natural redhead :giggle:
I just love everything about redheaded women. My first real adult sexual was a buxom strawberry blond woman. I was 19 and she was in her late 30's. I think we imprinted upon each other's soul.

It might have been because I was still young. But, It was a beautiful thing we had that lasted off and on for ten years.

I need to find a beautiful redhead considering past compatibility. Hummm, I noticed you are the same.

Back