White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

35480923471_5864fd7dca_b.jpg
Sitting in the library reading and listening to tunes when I saw this post pop up again. The title makes me laugh. Here’s a pic of me :)

Again - a picture of you that makes me imagine you being fucked hard and rough by a group of black men. The little smile on your face makes me wonder if that's exactly what you're thinking about at the time that the photo was taken.

girl who started by fetish was a pale skinned redhead. In the end my fantasy was watching her first bf (who had a bbc) fuck her raw without a condom and then watch as he shot rope after rope of his thick cum deep inside my gf's tight pussy. I even wanted her mom/sister/friends to know about it. I wanted them to know that I got off watching a BBC explode inside my gorgeous gf. I wanted them to know she was a BBC slut and loved black cock inside her pussy.

Yeah omg that would be a dream come true to watch as he exploded deep inside her tight pink hole and impregnated by redhead bbc slut with a mixed baby.
14358794_10209086698983704_5206620378039655155_n-jpg.1417549

You can just tell shes up for some bbc fun.

I never met any bulls that were into my redish hair. They always seemed to prefer blond or black.

Back