whit boi/sissy/cucks with bbc dildos

thought it would be fun to see some of you all playing with your toys. when my ex had me in long term chastity, dildo play became my best friend. pegging changed from a punishment to a welcome release, i loved it. it became our "regular" sex. anal for me isn't punishment or humiliation, its freeing ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    952 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0287.jpeg
    IMG_0287.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0345.jpeg
    IMG_0345.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0744.jpeg
    IMG_0744.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1582.jpeg
    IMG_1582.jpeg
    317.9 KB · Views: 97
I'm looking forward to hubby taking a huge black cock up his ass and watching the bull dump his thick load deep in his ass as his fat cock flops out of his cum filled ass. I've embraced the idea that I want to watch hubby get fucked about as bad as I want a huge black cock fucking me.

The first time I had sex with a man as an adult I was 24. My gf at the time was at work and I met a black man on Craigslist. He came over and made me suck his thick black 8in uncut dick. He told me to suck it slow and go deep, told me how and when to lick his balls. Then he layer me stomach down on our bed and fucked me slow until I was comfortable then he sped up. It hurt so bad but felt so good when he went balls deep. He came in my tight white twink ass and left me on my girlfriends bed with cum dripping from my cock. I hooked up with him 4x over the next year. I would send him pics of my gf, sisters and mom and he would tell me how he was gonna fuck them and be my real daddy

wow, love to see you whores doing what you do best ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2567.jpeg
    IMG_2567.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 6.50.26 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 6.50.26 AM.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 6.37.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 6.37.16 AM.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 6.38.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 6.38.57 AM.png
    409 KB · Views: 68
I'm looking forward to hubby taking a huge black cock up his ass and watching the bull dump his thick load deep in his ass as his fat cock flops out of his cum filled ass. I've embraced the idea that I want to watch hubby get fucked about as bad as I want a huge black cock fucking me.
Such a truly loving wife.

This and the last story I told are both 100% true!
My favorite gay sex of all time was with another black man I met on Craigslist. I thought he was fake the first time we talked bc when he sent pics it seemed unreal. His dick was literally 10.5 inches. So not belive he was real I ignored him until we connected again. He only lived a half mile away so I figured why not see if he's real. When I got there and it was really him I got so nervous. We kissed and started rubbing each other all over we took our clothes off. His dick was already 6in soft. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth and started sucking him hard. I was deepthroating him until he was about 9in then it got hard. I was in complete heaven. I sucked him for probably 15min then he sucked me for maybe 5 min then he laid down and I climbed on top. I thought there was no way I was gonna be able to take it all. I worked the head in, it hurt bad but I was motivated. I rode him for a while taking maybe half his full length then he sat up on the side of the bed with his wet on the ground. I turned away from him and sat back on his massive thick uncut 10.5 inch black dick. I still couldn't take it all but I turned a little to my right never letting him slip out and magic happened, my tight think ass opened up for him and I sat down on his lap taking all of him balls deep. My 6in white boy dick was rock hard and I knew I wanted him to be mine for as long as he wanted. I was his little fag bitch boy. I bounced on his dick as he moaned telling me I was a good boy and how my ass was his property now. We moved positions. I layer pillows behind his back, his feet still on the ground but his body was propped up and I turned to face him again. I put his thick bbc in and slammed down taking all of him then at the bottom I grinder my hips into him. I bounced up and down on him with my feet planted on the bed then my legs got sore so I moved still never letting his dick out of me. I rested my legs and switched to my knees on the bed still onto of him facing him. This is when thing got really hot, I'll never forget what happened next. He grabbed the back of my hair and I gently put my hands up to his strong jaw as he pulled me in for a kiss. Our toungs swirled together he moved his hands to my hips and slowly pumped his bbc in me. His body was at the perfect angle and my cock was rubbing against his chest as he moved me up and dawn his huge cock. I remember think how big he had to be to have my dick almost touching his face while I rode him. He squeezed my ass and kissed me again and I couldn't hold back any longer. I covered his chest and face with cum. More cum then I've ever shot came out of me and he smiled. He didn't cum but he was happy I did. I layed on him for a few minutes then got dressed and went home. We fucked off and on for a couple years. I did the same thing with him telling him that I wanted him to fuck my gf sisters and mom while showing him pics. He loved how much of a slut I was

When a true Alpha pushes his way past the inner sphincter of his boi..magic happens. All discomfort the invasion was causing completely disappears and is replaced not only lust and desire, but acceptance. Acceptance both mentally and physically. It truly us life altering for the beta... a beautiful moment.

When a true Alpha pushes his way past the inner sphincter of his boi..magic happens. All discomfort the invasion was causing completely disappears and is replaced not only lust and desire, but acceptance. Acceptance both mentally and physically. It truly us life altering for the beta... a beautiful moment.
OMG yes....as soon as you get that deep fuck everything changes

Older pics, I actually rode this dildo so much I wore it out. It was like 8-8.5 long by 2" thick or so. Was my favorite

Attachments

• 20130305_193541.jpg
    20130305_193541.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20130305_192128.jpg
    20130305_192128.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210421_101209.jpg
    20210421_101209.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20130307_093234.jpg
    20130307_093234.jpg