Which one for my fiancée?

It is date night for my fiancée and I. I have purchased two new dildos for her to play with…

View attachment 4177890

The white one is about my size. It is a surrogate for me as she currently has me locked in chastity.

Which one do you think she will like better? How should I present them to her and use them on her?
She want you to try the BBC strap-on with her so she can let you feel how she will moan for a superior Black man?

She want you to try the BBC strap-on with her so she can let you feel how she will moan for a superior Black man?
We do have a strap-on harness that works over my chastity cage. We haven’t tried it yet though. Not sure I’d be able to do that BBC justice without some practice first, but I really want to try it.

• Wow
Reactions: wit
We do have a strap-on harness that works over my chastity cage. We haven’t tried it yet though. Not sure I’d be able to do that BBC justice without some practice first, but I really want to try it.
Yes, different wearing a real man’s size…has she worn it so you can suck BBC for her?

Yes, different wearing a real man’s size…has she worn it so you can suck BBC for her?

No, tonight is the first time I will be presenting the BBC to her. It is a surprise.

Up until tonight, the middle dildo is the biggest thing that has ever been inside of her…

IMG_9311.JPEG

Her pussy absolutely swallows it, so she is definitely ready for more!

Also, we have never done any bi/******-bi play before. I have always been hesitant. Not gonna lie though, after 3 weeks in permanent chastity, I’m getting pretty desperate.

Don’t think it’s in the cards tonight though. Tonight is totally focused on her pleasure.

No, tonight is the first time I will be presenting the BBC to her. It is a surprise.

Up until tonight, the middle dildo is the biggest thing that has ever been inside of her…

View attachment 4178454

Her pussy absolutely swallows it, so she is definitely ready for more!

Also, we have never done any bi/******-bi play before. I have always been hesitant. Not gonna lie though, after 3 weeks in permanent chastity, I’m getting pretty desperate.

Don’t think it’s in the cards tonight though. Tonight is totally focused on her pleasure.
Yes, let her see how desperate you are, so you let her know how much control she already has over you

Im trying to decide how I should introduce the BBC to her. My options are…

1. Lay out all her dildos (including the BBC) within view and use them on her from smallest to largest, making sure her pussy is prepared. Then guide her in worshipping the BBC while it stretches her out.

2. Blindfold her and use the smaller dildos on her. Then have her start fantasizing about her favorite black gentleman while I slide the BBC into her. I’ll take the blindfold off once she has cum on the massive cock.

Basically I’m not sure if she should see or feel the BBC first. It could be erotic for her but could also make her nervous and take her out of the moment.

Im trying to decide how I should introduce the BBC to her. My options are…

1. Lay out all her dildos (including the BBC) within view and use them on her from smallest to largest, making sure her pussy is prepared. Then guide her in worshipping the BBC while it stretches her out.

2. Blindfold her and use the smaller dildos on her. Then have her start fantasizing about her favorite black gentleman while I slide the BBC into her. I’ll take the blindfold off once she has cum on the massive cock.

Basically I’m not sure if she should see or feel the BBC first. It could be erotic for her but could also make her nervous and take her out of the moment.
2 seems hotter 🥵 but if you did one she could be begging for the mighty Black dildo first…

2 seems hotter 🥵 but if you did one she could be begging for the mighty Black dildo first…
Warm her up bind folded with the dildo she's used to and introduce the Black Dildo once she's really into it! She'll be so hot she'll love it I'd bet!!

Haha ok 2 it is. That was my instinct as well. Thanks!

I think I will start her out blindfolded with her normal dildo, then transition to the BBC once warmed up. After she cums, I will remove the blindfold and let her see the cock she is cumming on.

Once she is satisfied, I will slide the smallest dildo (which matches my size) into her to show her how stretched out she is.

Back