Which of these would turn you on the most?

EASY.......Black Dom Bull and shy lil whitewife. Why?.....cause I LIVE that life and makes me CRAZY to have that POWER over a sweet lil whitewife and know I get something from her that hubby cant/wont ever get, nervous sexual RESPECT.
Love number 1 and what rickbbc said

I would choose the taken off guard at the club. Maybe I head to the bathroom while my gf keeps dancing alone then when I come back out she has a few black guys checking her out while another grinds on her.

Oh definitely the cheating wife. It's the best situation for capitalizing on the naturally intense passion of black male / white female sex.

If you want to eat cum out of your wife, sure go for it, but wait til her bull is finished with what the wants!
If she wants to let her bull's friends hit it too, sure why not?

All of that is fine but no need to fuck with nature.

Which of these senarios would be your number one? (with the example below)

Coose only one and tell us why you choose that one.

1- the dominant bull and the shy wife senario

View attachment 4001557

2- watching your wife gangbanged in a club senario:

View attachment 4001561

3- cleanup multiple bull scenario:

View attachment 4001563

4- The cheating wife at the hotel :

View attachment 4001565
Embarrassed to say or admit to my hubby, but.....gangbanged in front of him would be my fantasy out of those given. I’m a bad milf ☹️

I def liked the cheating wife at the hotel vid. I consider myself to be a classy lady, but on occasion I love being a dirty lil slut... enjoy having all night sex at a motel. Not just any motel. But the cheapest, raunchiest motel out there. The type that anyone walking by would be able to hear what's going on inside. The sound of his balls slapping hard against my ass cheeks. The sounds of me pleading for more.

Back