which looks better on a cuck? your vote please..?

Which look is best for a cuckold? Cuckold branded pants or bare with a tattoo above?

• Total voters
My wife is taking me to a tattoo shop to have a cockold tattoo placed above my cock. She is getting a Hot Wife tat on her ankle. She wants to be taken by a black bull before get the Q of spades. She's hoping get that soon. I'll post photos of what she has done to me as soon as I get back

So who do you think would make the best keyholder, the black bull or the white woman?

The "bull" as so many love to refer, has only one job, and that is to fuck the woman better than her husband has ever fucked her. That's his ONLY JOB unless the wife gives him other liberties. The key to all these cuckold relationships succeeding is the contentment & happiness of the wife. Actually, if there is a "pecking order its: Wife, then Husband, then Bull. The Bull is simply a "convenience", same as a house cat, actually.
I simply can't understand why a man, being given the privilege to have sex with another man's woman, feels he has some "power" over the marital relationship. He has NONE ... just provide a Big Hard Dick, when asked, fuck, then shut the F* Up. Once the Bull becomes disrespectful ... to the CURB he goes; no more "free pussy" for him. :rolleyes:

The "bull" as so many love to refer, has only one job, and that is to fuck the woman better than her husband has ever fucked her. That's his ONLY JOB unless the wife gives him other liberties. The key to all these cuckold relationships succeeding is the contentment & happiness of the wife. Actually, if there is a "pecking order its: Wife, then Husband, then Bull. The Bull is simply a "convenience", same as a house cat, actually.
I simply can't understand why a man, being given the privilege to have sex with another man's woman, feels he has some "power" over the marital relationship. He has NONE ... just provide a Big Hard Dick, when asked, fuck, then shut the F* Up. Once the Bull becomes disrespectful ... to the CURB he goes; no more "free pussy" for him. :rolleyes:
I suppose the rules differ from one couple to another, on the opposite extreme the bull takes over the couple and the pecking order is reversed.

I suppose the rules differ from one couple to another, on the opposite extreme the bull takes over the couple and the pecking order is reversed.

Possibly you are thinking of "master-slave" and BDSM, which have little to nothing to do with cuckolding?

In your situation the bull is at the bottom, you bring him in to be used, a bit like a farmer when he hires a bull to breed with his herd.
Be interesting to know what the most popular pecking order would be..?

My wife is taking me to a tattoo shop to have a cockold tattoo placed above my cock. She is getting a Hot Wife tat on her ankle. She wants to be taken by a black bull before get the Q of spades. She's hoping get that soon. I'll post photos of what she has done to me as soon as I get back
SOUNDS GREAT! my wife had me get my asshole/manpussy hole TATTOOed pink looks like her hot white tight pink pussy now! I love the way it looks and so do her bulls!!

That would be up to my wife. She can tat my body with anything she wants, anything for her pleasure
yes i can see you do have a small whiteboi cock like most of us cuckold husbands ! how small are you? did you get any reaction from the TATTOO artst when your wife told him what to tattoo above your little cock?

yes i can see you do have a small whiteboi cock like most of us cuckold husbands ! how small are you? did you get any reaction from the TATTOO artst when your wife told him what to tattoo above your little cock?

I'm 6 1/2" small. It was a young woman who inked me. Yes she had a surprised look then a small smile as my wife explained she want to tattoo me and how she would decided on the design.

Once the design was created she told me to get it done. The young woman doing it asked me what the tat meant and I had to explain while I laid there on her table. As I did she ground her forearm into my cock as she began permanently marking me. I was hard through the whole thing and nearly came as she tattooed me. She enjoyed the whole thing as I explained how I was my wife's cuck. The more I told her the more she harder pushed into my cock as the needles where piercing my skin.

My wife was VERY happy at the results.

I'm 6 1/2" small. It was a young woman who inked me. Yes she had a surprised look then a small smile as my wife explained she want to tattoo me and how she would decided on the design.

Once the design was created she told me to get it done. The young woman doing it asked me what the tat meant and I had to explain while I laid there on her table. As I did she ground her forearm into my cock as she began permanently marking me. I was hard through the whole thing and nearly came as she tattooed me. She enjoyed the whole thing as I explained how I was my wife's cuck. The more I told her the more she harder pushed into my cock as the needles where piercing my skin.

My wife was VERY happy at the results.
Well you are branded now dude! will interesting to see the reaction of other men when you are in the gym shower room or wearing bathing suit that would let it show i have my asshole TATTOOed pink so my wifes bulls can have two pussys! you should shave and trim yourself up to look bigger stud how small are you limp? iam only 3 inches limp small balls grow to 6inches x 5.5'' around with a boner long foreskin that covers my cockhead even hard only my pisshole showing usually the smallest cock in the shower room!

Well you are branded now dude! will interesting to see the reaction of other men when you are in the gym shower room or wearing bathing suit that would let it show i have my asshole TATTOOed pink so my wifes bulls can have two pussys! you should shave and trim yourself up to look bigger stud how small are you limp? iam only 3 inches limp small balls grow to 6inches x 5.5'' around with a boner long foreskin that covers my cockhead even hard only my pisshole showing usually the smallest cock in the shower room!

Yes I am branded!!!! My wife get wet looking at what she has done. We'll see what happens once others see it. I'm not allowed to have any tattoo unless my wife approves of it so the pink asshole tat will have to wait until she tells me. My measurements are the same as yours when limp. Have you been approached about your tattoo?

Yes I am branded!!!! My wife get wet looking at what she has done. We'll see what happens once others see it. I'm not allowed to have any tattoo unless my wife approves of it so the pink asshole tat will have to wait until she tells me. My measurements are the same as yours when limp. Have you been approached about your tattoo?
Yes iam a show off in the gym shower so i bend over alot and cock my leg up to shave my asshole and ballsack and bush in the shower so every once in a while i see other men get a good look at my pink manpussy but the black hung studs do comment on my pussy it makes me hard when they say it then i usually approach them about coming home with me to meet the wife!!

Yes iam a show off in the gym shower so i bend over alot and cock my leg up to shave my asshole and ballsack and bush in the shower so every once in a while i see other men get a good look at my pink manpussy but the black hung studs do comment on my pussy it makes me hard when they say it then i usually approach them about coming home with me to meet the wife!!

Ahhh that's interesting! I'll have to hit the gym and see what my tat gets. I would love to bring home a bull for my wife from a gym shower encounter

Back