Which is more humilllitating for wife and watching hubby?

Has your wife ever let that happened
My wife has not ever let a black man, or any other man except for me, piss on her. Although another white man has asked me and my wife if he could piss on my wife. At that time I did not want any one pissing on my wife, so I told him no, but my told me and the other guy that she would enjoy him pissing on her. But I am fairly sure that my wife loved him and his big cock and they met privately a few times, so he may have pissed on my wife then. I don't know and my wife told me that he never pissed on her. A few other men have asked my wife if they could piss on her when I was not around, and my wife asked me if they could piss on her but once again I said no. One black guy, whose asshole my wife has licked and tongue fucked a couple of times in front of me, asked me if my wife would piss on him. I asked my wife and she told me that she would not enjoy pissing on him. Then I asked her if he could piss on her. she told me that he could piss on her big naked TiTs and in her face but she did not want to ******* his piss. I was very happy and excited to hear me say yes the black guy could piss on her. But, sadly, it never happened.

What turns you on more? To swe wife being pissed by the bulls, after hard sex, making wife piss on the floor while.she finishes sucking bulls (may be outdoor) or anal piss,? Where bulls piss into.wife's ass?
Honestly, it would be hotter if the Black bull pisses in the husband's mouth or just on him in the bathroom after fucking the wife. The wife gets to have a huge black d, the husband gets to have the bull's pee and clean them both (if he's lucky).

Back