Which is better anal or mouth

As per my wife, introducing anal and specially DP has been the most intense and pleasurable thing ever, hands down. I strongly recommend it as long as the partners involved are willing to take their time and be gentle to get you used to it.
Yes. DP is certainly a unique experience for most women

Being the proud owner of a small cock, anal everytime. My wife and ex's all preferred it than vaginal sex with me, and if you're small there isn't a lot of prep work, a little saliva and we're good to go. I haven't cum in my wifes mouth in nearly ten years, condoms 99% of the time in her pussy, but anal is our thing. She loves it with me as my ex's did. :)

I was an anal virgin until I met my second husband. Ya it hurt alot the first couple of years. But for some reason I got to how I actually cum harder anally. My GYN said it's because we have more nerves around the anal ring than vagina. Now I have to have it. I love anal, I cum almost immediately. Yes big cock can make my jaw sore after a long bj, but anal all night and I am fine. So I do perfer anal.

I was an anal virgin until I met my second husband. Ya it hurt alot the first couple of years. But for some reason I got to how I actually cum harder anally. My GYN said it's because we have more verve's around the anal ring than vagina. Now I have to have it. I love anal, I cum almost immediately. Yes big cock can make my jaw sore after a long bj, but anal all night and I am fine. So I do perfer anal.
Yeah...and I'm perfec black anal fucker. I'm simply addicted to anal fuck.

I was an anal virgin until I met my second husband. Ya it hurt alot the first couple of years. But for some reason I got to how I actually cum harder anally. My GYN said it's because we have more nerves around the anal ring than vagina. Now I have to have it. I love anal, I cum almost immediately. Yes big cock can make my jaw sore after a long bj, but anal all night and I am fine. So I do perfer anal.
Wanna buttfuck you the whole night white anal slut.

What is it with anal sex. my husband is not into it, but my lovers...thats all they want?..dont get me wrong i enjoy when I'm all heated and after a couple of drinks. but my new guy wants it all the time

What is it with anal sex. my husband is not into it, but my lovers...thats all they want?..dont get me wrong i enjoy when I'm all heated and after a couple of drinks. but my new guy wants it all the time
let me say that you are a very attractive woman and if I was your bull I would love to have anal with you also

Back