Which is better anal or mouth

Being the proud owner of a small cock, anal everytime. My wife and ex's all preferred it than vaginal sex with me, and if you're small there isn't a lot of prep work, a little saliva and we're good to go. I haven't cum in my wifes mouth in nearly ten years, condoms 99% of the time in her pussy, but anal is our thing. She loves it with me as my ex's did. :)

wow that is amazing. and that is great that you do not cum in her pussy 99% of the time. it would be better if it was 100% unless she is wanting to have a white baby in-order to help continue whites having fun with blacks. other than that, you do not need to cum in her pussy. it really shouldn't be your right in my opinion. it's her body, not yours that is being cummed in. I must say though,, that not getting blown is deffinitely good. you dont deserve it, nor do you need it.

wow that is amazing. and that is great that you do not cum in her pussy 99% of the time. it would be better if it was 100% unless she is wanting to have a white baby in-order to help continue whites having fun with blacks. other than that, you do not need to cum in her pussy. it really shouldn't be your right in my opinion. it's her body, not yours that is being cummed in. I must say though,, that not getting blown is deffinitely good. you dont deserve it, nor do you need it.
Yeah, its how we've been from the start, my ex's were the same. Its my choice, I either I cum in a condom with them, or my left hand and a Kleenex without them. I don't mind, if I get bareback on my birthday or a special occasion, it does feel like its a special treat like going to a fancy restaurant. Something you look forward to.

Funny you should say about the baby, when we first started trying, she'd been on the pill for nearly 20 years. The doctor told us we'd probably need to have bareback sex for up to 12 months before we'd probably have any luck. I thought thank god, 12 months of her constantly wanting me to squirt my seed into her fertile pussy. Typically, she fell pregnant after only our second fuck. So as soon as she tested positive, the condoms were required again :(

Back