Which cucks started to have sex with men, became bi or gay? Your experiences?

I started getting into cuckold humiliation videos and eating my cum, after a while I got to where I like the taste. I really want to suck my first small white penis and black cock now. I'm definitely bi now.
I started by going to adult bookstores. Seeing and then picking up the
used, cum-filled condoms on the floor. Smelling then tasting the
semen while I beat-off in the booth. Soon there after, I was "gittin' it
straight from the tap".

Which cucks started to have sex with men, became bi or gay? Was it induced by your wife/girfriend/bull?
Did this came naturally/automatically? What are your experiences? Did it change your sexuality, personality, behaviour?
The wife and I were swingers early on and during a tryst with my best friend she put his cock in my mouth while we were all in a pile having sex.
I have loved cock since but an bi. Fell in love with black cock several years ago and really love to please black only.

Which cucks started to have sex with men, became bi or gay? Was it induced by your wife/girfriend/bull?
Did this came naturally/automatically? What are your experiences? Did it change your sexuality, personality, behaviour?
I have been bi curious since early teens. In my early 20's I dabbled a bit into oral but not much and was always with girls even married once. then by the time I had ended my first marriage, I was about 30, realized I wanted more of a bi life, and when I met my current wife, told her of my bi tendencies, and she admitted to hers. so we've been bi open since day 1. it's been amazing. 4 years into our marriage, we opened up our marriage, now she dates openly (both sexes) and I'm more of a gay partner than anything. wish she was ore dominate though, but I can't complain. most guys I know go to book stores and have a completely secret and hidden bi side.

Back