Talk to me about women making men go gay

I really enjoy writing erotica. I’ve written about a lot of my personal experiences and most of my stories have at least a tinge of truth mixed with some embellishment for dramatic purposes. That said, I really struggle to write stories where I can’t share the experience with the character.

I’ve always wanted to write a story about a man who has his first experience with another man where he is somewhat unsure. I can’t really do this because I jumped in head first to gay-ness. Lol.

My thoughts are if I were to write about a guy who is in an FLR where his wife INSISTS that her bull fuck her husband, I could get some good character development. I’m thinking about a cuckold that started in the lifestyle with hotwifing, then saw things escalate once a very adventurous bull came into the relationship. Early on, husband and with committed to “never say no” to each others fantasies without giving them a real shot.

Since I was bi BEFORE cuckolding, it’s hard to think of a bottom that Doesn’t want it. Has anyone here experienced something similar? Anyone been made to engage in same sex play at the behest of your wife?

I really enjoy writing erotica. I’ve written about a lot of my personal experiences and most of my stories have at least a tinge of truth mixed with some embellishment for dramatic purposes. That said, I really struggle to write stories where I can’t share the experience with the character.

I’ve always wanted to write a story about a man who has his first experience with another man where he is somewhat unsure. I can’t really do this because I jumped in head first to gay-ness. Lol.

My thoughts are if I were to write about a guy who is in an FLR where his wife INSISTS that her bull fuck her husband, I could get some good character development. I’m thinking about a cuckold that started in the lifestyle with hotwifing, then saw things escalate once a very adventurous bull came into the relationship. Early on, husband and with committed to “never say no” to each others fantasies without giving them a real shot.

Since I was bi BEFORE cuckolding, it’s hard to think of a bottom that Doesn’t want it. Has anyone here experienced something similar? Anyone been made to engage in same sex play at the behest of your wife?

I like a woman who enjoys and gets off watching her man suck another man. Or likes gay sex too. Makes it more hot for us

Back