Where to put my QoS tattoo?

Where to put my QoS tattoo?

• Total voters
Let's face it, anywhere looks hot! But my preference is just on top of tit, where it can either be shown off or covered up by appropriate bra depending on mood and situation. This is what Natasha does, though sadly only temp tattoo as unwilling to be permanently inked

My Queen got one above her pussy. We absolutely love it. Best part is when she has to go to the OBGYN. They have to know the meaning. So dirty

Same as my wife, when she first got her qos and went to the gyno the nurse seen it and said “ohh lovely” she was pregnant at the time and the nurse pointed to her pregnant belly and said “and this one?” Wife just replied “Yep” both chuckled :)

I think the location should be based on a few criteria
  1. Your tolerance for pain (some places hurt more than others)
  2. The size of tattoo you want. (no sense trying to put a big ass tattoo on a small location0
  3. Your desired amount of attention and visibility (do you want it noticed by the public, or be discreet and seen maybe only when naked?)

Lower back is where I got my first one( tramp stamp style). Easy to hide or can show it off and reveal it if you like.
The one on my ankle is almost always in view. Not many people in eastern Canada understand the meaning though!!
Eastern Canada, nice! Know any willing black men there for my wife?

When in the UK hubby wanted a QoS tattoo on my ass , making the appointment I was asked what I wanted , I explained and he gave me a time and date .
Was greeted by a receptionist and taken to a booth ,she told me to undress and put on a surgical gown and lay on my tummy , lying there for short time in came my tattooist, black middle aged , he chatted for a while which relaxed me then asked where I wanted it , he suggested cheeks or middle of the base of my spine just above my ass crack ,I chose the later.
He walked in front of me to put gloves on , he was in Lycra pants showing a great round ass and as he turned I could not take my eyes of his extremely large bulge, he lifted the gown then massaged my cheeks , he started to outline the shape telling me I had a great ass and looking forward tattooing me .
The room got hot as he worked and my gown became loose eventually coming off , the buzzing was a little painful, he stopped a few time to make sure I was ok and changed gloves and needles, his bare hands were strocking my ass before putting new gloves on which got me a little hot ,that when he started talking dirty and hinted I was looking for black cock , not sure how to take him but I did moan and raised my ass .
The receptionist came in told him she had locked up and was leaving , she looked at me and said great tattoo now enjoy your evening.
I lay there resting he went over to the sink washed his hands as he turned he dropped his Lycra pants my mouth opened and he fed his cock head in , he faced fuck me until I gagged , the table I was on got lowered still on my tummy but became in an on all fours position which gave him total access to my bare ass , not disturbing my new tattoo he fed me his cock in my now very wet clit , this stranger fucked me for hours , making sure the tattoo was ok.he gave me a card and asked if I would meet up with him again , I did with his friends as well.

When in the UK hubby wanted a QoS tattoo on my ass , making the appointment I was asked what I wanted , I explained and he gave me a time and date .
Was greeted by a receptionist and taken to a booth ,she told me to undress and put on a surgical gown and lay on my tummy , lying there for short time in came my tattooist, black middle aged , he chatted for a while which relaxed me then asked where I wanted it , he suggested cheeks or middle of the base of my spine just above my ass crack ,I chose the later.
He walked in front of me to put gloves on , he was in Lycra pants showing a great round ass and as he turned I could not take my eyes of his extremely large bulge, he lifted the gown then massaged my cheeks , he started to outline the shape telling me I had a great ass and looking forward tattooing me .
The room got hot as he worked and my gown became loose eventually coming off , the buzzing was a little painful, he stopped a few time to make sure I was ok and changed gloves and needles, his bare hands were strocking my ass before putting new gloves on which got me a little hot ,that when he started talking dirty and hinted I was looking for black cock , not sure how to take him but I did moan and raised my ass .
The receptionist came in told him she had locked up and was leaving , she looked at me and said great tattoo now enjoy your evening.
I lay there resting he went over to the sink washed his hands as he turned he dropped his Lycra pants my mouth opened and he fed his cock head in , he faced fuck me until I gagged , the table I was on got lowered still on my tummy but became in an on all fours position which gave him total access to my bare ass , not disturbing my new tattoo he fed me his cock in my now very wet clit , this stranger fucked me for hours , making sure the tattoo was ok.he gave me a card and asked if I would meet up with him again , I did with his friends as well.
A picture your "husband" just posted 3 weeks ago had no tattoo on your ass.
Where's the picture of it?

I've been considering this for a long time now, and I decided to go through with it. I want a QoS tattoo. But I'm not sure where to put it. It would look sexy on my butt or above my pussy, but on the other hand it would be nice to be able to show it off more in public now and then. What do you think?
Exactly. The first meaning of tatoos is let know others what you are looking for, but tatoo above the pussy is so artistic and arousing for both bull and hubby. Consider make two! ;)

I love my QOS tattoo that is located just above my married white pussy.We were in Vegas and ran across the Black Spade Tattoo shop, told hubby this is where I am getting my spade, luckily for me the tattoo person was a black man. Could not have worked out any better. Since then i have incorporated 7 faded spades into my back tatt.

Back