Where to put my QoS tattoo?

Where to put my QoS tattoo?

• Total voters
I've been considering this for a long time now, and I decided to go through with it. I want a QoS tattoo. But I'm not sure where to put it. It would look sexy on my butt or above my pussy, but on the other hand it would be nice to be able to show it off more in public now and then. What do you think?

I've been considering this for a long time now, and I decided to go through with it. I want a QoS tattoo. But I'm not sure where to put it. It would look sexy on my butt or above my pussy, but on the other hand it would be nice to be able to show it off more in public now and then. What do you think?
I knew a guy who had his tattoo on the inside of his lower lip.
I thought it really cool. Secret agent style.

It all depends do you want people to see like an advertisement. Or is it just for people who you want to see it?

If you're not sure where to put it why not try a couple temp tats in a couple different places before you decide. Or you can wear an QoS anklet, necklace, earrings or braclet to see how it feels when people notice.

If you want to be more discrete maybe try a small spade instead of a full-blown QoS. Those in the lifestyle will still be aware or at least wonder, maybe ask you if there is a meaning to it. If you're not comfortable, you can always make up a story just like Ariel Winter did. :)

For the location... it depends. Do you want to "advertise" and show it? Then i would recommend right outer leg shortly above the ankle. It's best combined with an anklet and other symbols (clothing, charms and accessories) well known in the lifestyle.

If you want to use it in your private play only, i'd go for above pussy, or maybe on an ass cheek (if you can find a place where it looks esthetic - better check it with a temp one first), because in almost all social situations there it will be covered. ;)

i would not put it on a boob. i know that tastes differ but i have hardly seen boob tats that look appealing (to me). Although there are rare exceptions. Also the boobs are the part of a Woman's body that probably changes the most while growing older. What looks good today may not look the same, say, five or ten years from now. - just a thought.

I'd say get a couple, one above the pussy is the hottest cuz as I'm fucking a chick I know she's had black cock in her plus I kinda just like playing card tattoos, but one on the ankle or wrist even your neck depending on your job just so that black men can instantly see you want black cock and cum, plus us cuckold guys would be attracted too

I would ask my wife to put it on leg so that whenever she wear skirt it is visible.

If you want to show it off in public then I would say on your leg.like someone already suggested. If you aren’t comfortable with explaining the tattoo then you can always make up something.

If you don’t want to be asked questions then get one above your pussy or maybe hip area. Just an idea.

If you want to show it off in public then I would say on your leg.like someone already suggested. If you aren’t comfortable with explaining the tattoo then you can always make up something.

If you don’t want to be asked questions then get one above your pussy or maybe hip area. Just an idea.
i agree to the point she made.

Back