Where to meet hotwives/Qos and how to approach them?(ladies)

I'm curious to know where do hotwives and QOS hangout. Where would to meet them and how to approach them. I would like to find a older mature Qos in the midwest. I have no idea where to meet them other than online. I usually hang out bars catering to a younger crowd in Indy. Bars or lounge suggestions in the midwest would be helpful( Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky). Qos stories would be nice too.

qo

I am definitely not an expert on this topic as I too wonder the same. But I do know is that it's a crap shoot. It could happen when and where you least expect and it could not happen at all where you expect it too. I work in IT, and do my own consulting, so I go to people's homes sometimes, and they are mostly white. I am sure one day I would get a call to fix more than a hard drive haha. But yeah, the gym, grocery store, you never know.

I'm curious to know where do hotwives and QOS hangout. Where would to meet them and how to approach them. I would like to find a older mature Qos in the midwest. I have no idea where to meet them other than online. I usually hang out bars catering to a younger crowd in Indy. Bars or lounge suggestions in the midwest would be helpful( Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky). Qos stories would be nice too.

qo
The swing lifestyle is a discreet lifestyle so for the most part meeting alot of lifestyle people out in the open outside of a lifestyle event, club, or resort at vanilla venue is far from the norm. Yes they are at the clubs and the bars and bar and grills but alot of times if that is even the case they will usually have a specific lounge or bar and grill where they tend to hold regular meet and greets.

Your best bet for meeting people in the lifestyle is on a lifestyle website. I actually use: adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com, doubleslit.com, and B2W and I get more invites than I can actually entertain.

I do understand that some regions of the country are alot more active in the lifestyle than others like: California, Florida, NYC, and Texas has more active swingers than other states.

Some states have only specific cities where the life is popin like in Pennsylvania the lifestyle people are mostly in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, in Nevada its Las Vegas. The only way to really see exactly where the swinger hotspots are in your region is through an actual swinger site. The more swinger lifestyle resources that you use the more successful you will be.

Remember the lifestyle is in actually a discreet community and for most of them privacy and anonymity to the public is a must and that's why you will only find most of them on swinger sites where you actually have to pay in order to see their profiles or been seen by them as a potential bull.

I know its sounds odd but any store is a good place especially clothes. Hardware is a great place. And just talk to us we only bit if asked lol. I would love to tell you there is a easy way to kow if she is black male interested but that varies by girl. Even the tats are/can be misleading. So jsut go up to her and say hi.
Yes, just be more courageous, without never becoming disrespectful ;)

I am definitely not an expert on this topic as I too wonder the same. But I do know is that it's a crap shoot. It could happen when and where you least expect and it could not happen at all where you expect it too. I work in IT, and do my own consulting, so I go to people's homes sometimes, and they are mostly white. I am sure one day I would get a call to fix more than a hard drive haha. But yeah, the gym, grocery store, you never know.
Be always attentive and ready ;) Some signal will come

qo
look for places that have volunteers. food kitchens, hospitals, etc.

I know its sounds odd but any store is a good place especially clothes. Hardware is a great place. And just talk to us we only bit if asked lol. I would love to tell you there is a easy way to kow if she is black male interested but that varies by girl. Even the tats are/can be misleading. So jsut go up to her and say hi.
Long ago before I first got started I used to thinking a lot about this same question. Steph is spot on correct. Available women of all kinds are right around you...the key is to first be pleasant, approachable in your demeanor, style, energy. Be the person she would WANT to talk to...then you have to approach women. But for god sake...don't play the old tired silly numbers game or act touch n "alpha" like. Just be a normal guy...with a smile and a nice INTERESTING conversation that gradually allows her to open up about her. LISTEN...to what she is saying not what she is wearing or how she looks. Women already know they are cute, sexy, beautiful, etc. annnd they know how the outfit they chose and put on...how it looks on them. So don't be captain obvious with the typical lines. Most women find male confidence..NOT COCKINESS very appealing. Meaning...you find a woman near you attractive and interesting. Study it the scene for a moment....is she serious and intent into something? If so, approach very slowly. Is she with someone (male)...pay attention and don't rush to judgement. It could be that he isn't her bf/husband...but may NOT approve of her flirting with other men. A simple hello and a comment or question about the place your both in, or what she appears to be doing...is a good start. Malls, grocery stores, bookstores, hardware stores, parks (especially if you have a dog)...all are GREAT spots to find a woman. Depending upon the time of day, will have a good number of them in there. Again...have to read the scene and her to determine if this moment is viable. Stay away from bars, clubs, lounges, Happy Hours scenes...first off, there are OTHER men doing the same thing you are. So you competition is increased, compared to a grocery store...almost any time of day. When have you seen a flood of men rush the grocery store produce aisle? When was the last time your boys said..."hey dawg...let's run over to Barnes n Noble real quick and check out the latest novel"? Hopefully you see my point. This also helps you because SHE also doesn't have a lot of men to look and decide if YOU are her first choice. It's a grocery store..food market, clothing store in the mall. I've had GREAT success both hunting and being hunted at Starbucks...all times of the day but early work rush and noon...late in the day most women are heading home or to other places. So if they are there...usually don't have tons of time. Target/Walmart on a Saturday late morning early afternoon....TONS of women! Back to grocery stores....look for the stores close to a popular gym. Then look at their Saturday workout schedule...lots of women leave gym, yoga, class and quickly run to Starbucks, grocery store, Target/Walmart before they head home. Plus they are in gear that shows off their bodies...so no need to guess or sneak peaks how she looks. Finally the obvious one...if your looking for suburban MILFs then you have to hang out in those areas of town where they are. If your looking for office/career women....have to hang out in business districts or downtown...lunch time and HH are prime hunting times. Good luck bro....remember to smile, be relaxed and be yourself. If your not her type...ok, there are many many other women for whom you probably are.

You said it all.

You said it all.

qo
No woman is born with a QoS mark in her DNA and some that are QoS today never thought in a million years they would be bending over to receive joyfully a BBC. There also isn't a state law that forces QoSs to live in a particular place, nor is there one that says "QoSs Only", like, you know, it use to be few decades ago, "White Only".

The point is plenty of women anywhere, anytime, would open up if you find the right approach. And the basic one being just approach them CONFIDENTLY (with no fear of rejection or what they may say), engage in a casual and friendly conversation, be flirty, invite for coffee, keep in touch, look for when to meet again, and be ready for action. If you're rejected, friendly and respectfully accept and enjoy the rejection as part of the game, learn from it, keep the confidence high. You'll end up with success.

qo
I haven been trying to figure this out with the men. I am not really one to go out and look at bars and all that. I always end up going to the mall and walking around.

We have a ******* (does not Know) She and Her friends (2) have the same taste in Men (BM) . Basketball Court / Park for BM/BBC .. show lil skin .
Potential Hot Wives (Gym) or Mall / Clothing Stores ... women take a Lil More Time for Trust....

Back