Where to find a hotwife or cuckold?

My problem is that all online dating sites I know require a photo of your face not only for registration but in your public profile. If my work colleagues, neighbours, relatives find me on that site they can know my religion, political view, height, weight, hobbies etc. they already know. But I cannot write that I am searchig for a husband I can cheat on...
I would need sth. like a serious long term dating site where you can also express your sexual longings in detail and only show your face in a second step. This is what I tried here.... but this is not a dating site. People come here when they are horny to type out their fantasies and after jacking off all they said does not count anymore. Besides you get lot's of mail from cuckold who want to talk about their hobby and bulls who try to get into your pants..... this is a real djungle of mess in which you do not find a guy suitable for a serious relationship.
@ Canning "To much overthinkg is not good for you" - If I do not think about a solution the next years will be like the last: I waste time with trying in this unproductive way for a while, then give up and don't read any mail for months and then the cycle starts again without any result.... until I am too old. I have a bull, I want to have a baby now and settle down. I just need to find a cuckold who is hubby-material. Why is that so difficult?
Did you ciny
Where are you from

Back