Where to find a hotwife or cuckold?

Jesa

Female
Real Person
From
Germany
A women searches a normal guy for marriage and only wants to have sex with her husband, only after being for a while in the relationship she likes to have more or better sex and makes him her cuckold.... I guess that this is the normal way and that it is rare that a women searches from the beginning for a cuckold.
This gives me a problem. I wrote here that I already have a bull and am looking for a loving cuckold with husband qualities....
The result:
- I still get mail from bulls
- I get plenty of mail from people who want to talk about that topic but are not interested or do not match what I want since I cannto set filters here
- I get plenty of mail from guys who have this fantasie but chicken out when it becomes serious....
Sad thing so much (non fitting) mail, that I have not enough time and engery to read the mails and check them all out, if maybe the guy of my dreams is among them.....

Long story short, here's the question:
What are dating sites for long term dating, where a single cuckold can explicitly search for a hotwife and a single hotwive can explicitly search for a cuckold? Couldn't find it but can hardly imagine that it does not exist. When I try to google it, I always find only places where cuckold couples can find bulls. There must be sth. for people who are solo and know they want to live the live of a hotwive or cuckold and need a fitting spouse.

Last edited:
A women searches a normal guy for marriage and only wants to have sex with her husband, only after being for a while in the relationship she likes to have more or better sex and makes him her cuckold.... I guess that this is the normal way and that it is rare that a women searches from the beginning for a cuckold.
This gives me a problem. I wrote here that I already have a bull and am looking for a loving cuckold with husband qualities....
The result:
- I get plenty of mail from people who want to talk about that topic but are not interested or do not match what I want since I cannto set filters here
- I get plenty of mail from guys who have this fantasie but chicken out when it becomes serious....
Sad thing so much (non fitting) mail, that I have not enough time and engery to read the mails and check them all out, if maybe the guy of my dreams is among them.....

What are dating sites for long term dating, where a single cuckold can explicitly search for a hotwife and a single hotwive can explicitly search for a cuckold? Couldn't find it but can hardly imagine that it does not exist.

The result:

What are dating sites for long term dating, where a single cuckold can explicitly search for a hotwife and a single hotwive can explicitly search for a cuckold? Couldn't find it but can hardly imagine that it does not exist. When I try to google it, I always find only places where cuckold couples can find bulls. There must be sth. for people who are solo and know they want to live the live of a hotwive or cuckold and need a fitting spouse.
If you find one let me know lol

I think "meetic" and so on should add some questions about cuckolding
My problem is that all online dating sites I know require a photo of your face not only for registration but in your public profile. If my work colleagues, neighbours, relatives find me on that site they can know my religion, political view, height, weight, hobbies etc. they already know. But I cannot write that I am searchig for a husband I can cheat on...
I would need sth. like a serious long term dating site where you can also express your sexual longings in detail and only show your face in a second step. This is what I tried here.... but this is not a dating site. People come here when they are horny to type out their fantasies and after jacking off all they said does not count anymore. Besides you get lot's of mail from cuckold who want to talk about their hobby and bulls who try to get into your pants..... this is a real djungle of mess in which you do not find a guy suitable for a serious relationship.
@ Canning "To much overthinkg is not good for you" - If I do not think about a solution the next years will be like the last: I waste time with trying in this unproductive way for a while, then give up and don't read any mail for months and then the cycle starts again without any result.... until I am too old. I have a bull, I want to have a baby now and settle down. I just need to find a cuckold who is hubby-material. Why is that so difficult?

My problem is that all online dating sites I know require a photo of your face not only for registration but in your public profile. If my work colleagues, neighbours, relatives find me on that site they can know my religion, political view, height, weight, hobbies etc. they already know. But I cannot write that I am searchig for a husband I can cheat on...
I would need sth. like a serious long term dating site where you can also express your sexual longings in detail and only show your face in a second step. This is what I tried here.... but this is not a dating site. People come here when they are horny to type out their fantasies and after jacking off all they said does not count anymore. Besides you get lot's of mail from cuckold who want to talk about their hobby and bulls who try to get into your pants..... this is a real djungle of mess in which you do not find a guy suitable for a serious relationship.
@ Canning "To much overthinkg is not good for you" - If I do not think about a solution the next years will be like the last: I waste time with trying in this unproductive way for a while, then give up and don't read any mail for months and then the cycle starts again without any result.... until I am too old. I have a bull, I want to have a baby now and settle down. I just need to find a cuckold who is hubby-material. Why is that so difficult?
I Will PM you

So U already have a BULL, guess u should post asking to find a CUCK hubby or watever lol, good luck

The result:

If you are looking for a cuck to have as your own that is surely easy to find. Every site is FULL of men expressing their desire to be a cuck to their girlfriend/fiancé/Wife. You will probably have to weed through some before you find the one for you.
If you are looking for a Bull then you might have a harder search considering the well endowed ones are in demand but you are very attractive allowing you some discretion to be selective. You may have to accept your position as the beta in a relationship with a well hung Bull. He will be in demand so you will have to come to terms with nature having made the rules. He is a stud and his blessings are to be used and shared. If he supports you sexually and emotionally then what more are you allowed? Financial, emotional, and sexual support can be had from your cuck.
I do relate to your original point though, I haven't found a site that caters to the genre effectively .

I am not extremly dominant, but I do want to have control over my cuckold-husband and bull and do not want either of them dominating me. But I have already found the perfect bull and ONS are not the problem... so i only need a cuckold husband who anyway will not be dominant. I basically want a total normal relationship and family with the differnce that I will have one regular bull and once in a while a ONS and my husband does not question who are the biological fathers of our children. thats the dream, but it seems difficutl to find a good man for this.

The result:

Right here! Look no further lol

I am not extremly dominant, but I do want to have control over my cuckold-husband and bull and do not want either of them dominating me. But I have already found the perfect bull and ONS are not the problem... so i only need a cuckold husband who anyway will not be dominant. I basically want a total normal relationship and family with the differnce that I will have one regular bull and once in a while a ONS and my husband does not question who are the biological fathers of our children. thats the dream, but it seems difficutl to find a good man for this.
If you are looking for a cuck to have as your own that is surely easy to find. Every site is FULL of men expressing their desire to be a cuck to their girlfriend/fiancé/Wife. You will probably have to weed through some before you find the one for you.
If you are looking for a Bull then you might have a harder search considering the well endowed ones are in demand but you are very attractive allowing you some discretion to be selective. You may have to accept your position as the beta in a relationship with a well hung Bull. He will be in demand so you will have to come to terms with nature having made the rules. He is a stud and his blessings are to be used and shared. If he supports you sexually and emotionally then what more are you allowed? Financial, emotional, and sexual support can be had from your cuck.
I do relate to your original point though, I haven't found a site that caters to the genre effectively .
You're definitely on the wrong site here. This site is for horny people hook ups

Her request is so... Farcical I'm not sure such a dynamic EXISTS.

She wants a loving doting husband, a single devoted Bull, and also a devoted cuckold? Talking about having your cake and eat it too. This woman wants her cake, she wants to eat it, she wants a guy to feed it to her, AND she wants to own the bakery lol

That's asking a LOT from 3 different men! And exactly what do YOU bring to this equation? 🤔 are you even capable and equipped to satisfy three different men with three very distinct personalities??

Keep us updated let us know how it works out!

The result:

Dm me

The result:

Dm me I’m down

Back