Where to find a hotwife or cuckold?

My problem is that all online dating sites I know require a photo of your face not only for registration but in your public profile. If my work colleagues, neighbours, relatives find me on that site they can know my religion, political view, height, weight, hobbies etc. they already know. But I cannot write that I am searchig for a husband I can cheat on...
I would need sth. like a serious long term dating site where you can also express your sexual longings in detail and only show your face in a second step. This is what I tried here.... but this is not a dating site. People come here when they are horny to type out their fantasies and after jacking off all they said does not count anymore. Besides you get lot's of mail from cuckold who want to talk about their hobby and bulls who try to get into your pants..... this is a real djungle of mess in which you do not find a guy suitable for a serious relationship.
@ Canning "To much overthinkg is not good for you" - If I do not think about a solution the next years will be like the last: I waste time with trying in this unproductive way for a while, then give up and don't read any mail for months and then the cycle starts again without any result.... until I am too old. I have a bull, I want to have a baby now and settle down. I just need to find a cuckold who is hubby-material. Why is that so difficult?

Hello Jesa, it shouldn’t be difficult at all, many so called men love this lifestyle, but we have to face some realistic practicalities.

Firstly you are in Germany, not many cucks you find on this site (predominantly North American) are going to be able to maintuain a relationship nor relocate. Especially with covid. You need to find a German site.

A lot of the men here are already married, even if they say they want a hotwife more than anything, getting divorced to get married to you is never going to happen. You need to stress “no married guys”

Any guy that is “cuck hubby“ material is not going to be what is traditionally accepted as “good hubby” material. A good husband would never accept you keeping black lovers, being humiliated and treated unfairly. A good cuck by definition a lesser man, someone you could never respect as a MAN. Trying to find a confident capable responsible reliable hubby who is also cuck material is a contradiction. You are going to have to make a lot of compromises on an acceptable guy if he is going to be a cuck. Also your market place, by definition, is full of losers. These are not the most trustworthy and stable people to be entering into a long term commitment with. Lower your expectations.

Good Cucks, and by that I mean someone sensible, reliable, solvent, ******* and disease free, healthy, submissive, loyal devoted to you and your Bulls, a good parent, a good domestic maid and one that truly knows and delights in their place, are very rare and very desirable to hotwives. They are going to be collared and kept and only very rarely become available to other hotwives. Finding a good one is not easy.

I could be a perfect cuck for you, but I am never going to be able to get to Germany, am already married and would never be released even if I wanted to be.

Well, after ten years of marriage, family with *******, my work, a dog and a loving husband...I can tell you: My husband WAS a real bull in earlier times and he knews fucking my brain out. But after these years the greed is away - on both sides. That is not a bad situation, but sometimes I need such rough sex - without emotional kidding. Just getting fucked. Ok, what to do? What is/was my plan?

1) Clear your mind, how far you will go with a stranger and if you want a brain- or a realfuck!
2) Forget the "world wide web" to find a bull Nothing better than the first real(!) eye-contact.
3) Watch your environment! Such in the supermarkt there will be a chance to flirt with a man.
4) Keep distance to a bull! No problem, if one hour is between him and you.

My "first time" as a married wife was a few years ago. I was over night in a training (Fortbildung) and horny as hell. Don´t know why. Well in the evening we went in a bar and after two hours I found myself with open legs and getting fucked like a whore - I loved it.

But watch out! I prefer married bulls with a family, too. These men are looking for the same: Rough fucking and no more.

My problem is that all online dating sites I know require a photo of your face not only for registration but in your public profile. If my work colleagues, neighbours, relatives find me on that site they can know my religion, political view, height, weight, hobbies etc. they already know. But I cannot write that I am searchig for a husband I can cheat on...
I would need sth. like a serious long term dating site where you can also express your sexual longings in detail and only show your face in a second step. This is what I tried here.... but this is not a dating site. People come here when they are horny to type out their fantasies and after jacking off all they said does not count anymore. Besides you get lot's of mail from cuckold who want to talk about their hobby and bulls who try to get into your pants..... this is a real djungle of mess in which you do not find a guy suitable for a serious relationship.
@ Canning "To much overthinkg is not good for you" - If I do not think about a solution the next years will be like the last: I waste time with trying in this unproductive way for a while, then give up and don't read any mail for months and then the cycle starts again without any result.... until I am too old. I have a bull, I want to have a baby now and settle down. I just need to find a cuckold who is hubby-material. Why is that so difficult?
How do you define “hubby material”?

Hi Jesa:

I completely understand where you are coming from. My future Hotwife found me on Match.com. That site is great for finding a future spouse. Opening up the open relationship concept has to be handled very carefully though.

We had a traditional dating pattern for the first week or two. She wanted to settle down with a quality loving partner without giving up her erotic lifestyle. She was open and honest about a sexual stud that she had been seeing for years. He was not marriage material, just an awesome sex partner. She announced that she had no intention of ever giving him up for me or any future husband.

When I accepted her dating terms, she knew that I would make the ideal cuckold. She loved my submissive personality and had experienced my disappointing sexual skills. She soon introduced me to her bull and had me watch her being taken bareback by his enormous cock. I have been her submissive cuckold husband for 9 years now and I love it.

There are many single cuckold men on Fetlife if you join a few related groups.

Good luck Jesa 🍀

A women searches a normal guy for marriage and only wants to have sex with her husband, only after being for a while in the relationship she likes to have more or better sex and makes him her cuckold.... I guess that this is the normal way and that it is rare that a women searches from the beginning for a cuckold.
This gives me a problem. I wrote here that I already have a bull and am looking for a loving cuckold with husband qualities....
The result:
- I still get mail from bulls
- I get plenty of mail from people who want to talk about that topic but are not interested or do not match what I want since I cannto set filters here
- I get plenty of mail from guys who have this fantasie but chicken out when it becomes serious....
Sad thing so much (non fitting) mail, that I have not enough time and engery to read the mails and check them all out, if maybe the guy of my dreams is among them.....

Long story short, here's the question:
What are dating sites for long term dating, where a single cuckold can explicitly search for a hotwife and a single hotwive can explicitly search for a cuckold? Couldn't find it but can hardly imagine that it does not exist. When I try to google it, I always find only places where cuckold couples can find bulls. There must be sth. for people who are solo and know they want to live the live of a hotwive or cuckold and need a fitting spouse.l
Hello
I am a straight guy i think, but when I see naked black guys my cock get hard and mouth waters n never did anything before like suck or jerk off a bbc but thought bout it so please let me be your cuck teaching me how to give head to a cute bbc. The best way is to suck the head and lick lick underneath it?

Her request is so... Farcical I'm not sure such a dynamic EXISTS.

She wants a loving doting husband, a single devoted Bull, and also a devoted cuckold? Talking about having your cake and eat it too. This woman wants her cake, she wants to eat it, she wants a guy to feed it to her, AND she wants to own the bakery lol

That's asking a LOT from 3 different men! And exactly what do YOU bring to this equation? 🤔 are you even capable and equipped to satisfy three different men with three very distinct personalities??

Keep us updated let us know how it works out!
Well done

@Jesa I learned that some of the dating apps will let you control who can see your profile. You have to pay to become a premium member and then if you "like" a profile they will see your profile. If you do not "like" the profile, your profile is hidden from them. So far I have found this feature with Tinder and OKCupid. OKCupid made it really hard to find the setting, but it is there. Profiles on Tinder are more numerous in the US, but there are a LOT of fake ones who are trying to get IG followers. So I am on Tinder opening sharing pictures of myself with a short note that I am looking for a long-term, loving cuckold relation that would hopefully lead to marriage. It's not perfect...I get interest from women who are located nowhere close to me since those persons are changing their location in the app. But who knows... maybe I will find my future wife?

There are also new Reddit communities for focusing on finding your match for a cuckold marriage. /r/SeekingCuckold and /r/SeekingCuckoldress -both are new but hopefully blossom into places with personals that anyone can find their match.

A women searches a normal guy for marriage and only wants to have sex with her husband, only after being for a while in the relationship she likes to have more or better sex and makes him her cuckold.... I guess that this is the normal way and that it is rare that a women searches from the beginning for a cuckold.
This gives me a problem. I wrote here that I already have a bull and am looking for a loving cuckold with husband qualities....
The result:
- I get plenty of mail from people who want to talk about that topic but are not interested or do not match what I want since I cannto set filters here
- I get plenty of mail from guys who have this fantasie but chicken out when it becomes serious....
Sad thing so much (non fitting) mail, that I have not enough time and engery to read the mails and check them all out, if maybe the guy of my dreams is among them.....

What are dating sites for long term dating, where a single cuckold can explicitly search for a hotwife and a single hotwive can explicitly search for a cuckold? Couldn't find it but can hardly imagine that it does not exist. When I try to google it, I always find only places where cuckold couples can find bulls. There must be sth. for people who are solo and know they want to live the live of a hotwive or cuckold and need a fitting spouse.
We are everywhere i promise

The result:

What are dating sites for long term dating, where a single cuckold can explicitly search for a hotwife and a single hotwive can explicitly search for a cuckold? Couldn't find it but can hardly imagine that it does not exist. When I try to google it, I always find only places where cuckold couples can find bulls. There must be sth. for people who are solo and know they want to live the live of a hotwive or cuckold and need a fitting spouse.
After you hear the words soon spoken to you, you'll say to yourself I knew that already it was absent from my mind as a answer like looking for something lost that was right in front of you the whole time lol. Those who chicken out the last minute..... they're in the group of people who are the majority unfortunately who are afraid to be themselves in the presence of others. That's most of us on this planet. It's not a guarantee to find a partner that fits what you're looking for. That phrase of there's someone out there that's perfect for everyone..... nothing but a lie to tell yourself something pleasant to fall asleep quicker. Finding another who fits is....a fluid thing. Never a solid this or that. Fate works more efficiently than a person attempting to alter the fate of another for selfish ambitions. Put focus on the good you have and let fate do some of what you've been trying to make happen with ******* results luv 😉

The result:

Fetlife has a bunch of cuckold and hotwife dating groups.

The result:

Hi there
I was in previous a cuckold relationship with a girlfriend and had the opposite problem
Finding a new girlfriend/wife open to cuckolding. Now admittedly this was 2000/2002. When the internet did not cater for the lifestyle like today
My solution finally was dating women and being upfront and honest about my wishes.
Most ran a mile before the date was over (if not physically certainly then in their head).
However one woman stayed and said I was crazy and laughed
She is now my wife and she does cuckold me

Hi there
I was in previous a cuckold relationship with a girlfriend and had the opposite problem
Finding a new girlfriend/wife open to cuckolding. Now admittedly this was 2000/2002. When the internet did not cater for the lifestyle like today
My solution finally was dating women and being upfront and honest about my wishes.
Most ran a mile before the date was over (if not physically certainly then in their head).
However one woman stayed and said I was crazy and laughed
She is now my wife and she does cuckold me
You are lucky. I speak.with my wife about this but till now.is not blacked.

Where are you from

Back