Where should your wifes black lover cum?

Where should your wifes black lover cum?

• On her face

Votes: 97 8.6%
  • In her mouth

Votes: 108 9.6%
  • In her pussy

Votes: 822 72.7%
  • On her tits

Votes: 29 2.6%
  • On her ass

Votes: 26 2.3%
  • On her stomach

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • On her feet

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 20 1.8%

• Total voters
My wife loves taking a load inside her pussy. She particularly likes to come home full of Cum and let me fuck it out of her, then she precedes to suck her black boy friends Cum of my dick and balls. She loves it ooh so much. One think I'm sure of is he can drop some Cum wow or maybe it more than just one guy. Who knows. Her pussy the looks so stretched and swollen it could be any number of big black studs.

my girlfriend Kate used to work at a place where the store manager asked her out for drinks after work. He was getting married and told Kate he only had a small cock and he was all embarrassed bout it. He was worried about the wedding and everything. Robby got my girlfriend pretty ******* and I encouraged her to take sympathy on Robby. So she went back to his place to give him some 'encouragement'. Turned out Robby had a dick the size of a horse. He fucked my poor little Kate senseless, and dumped a huge load of spooge in her little cunny. When I stuck my cock into her i couldn't feel a friggin thing ... it was like fucking a bowl of warm custard ! Best ever! :)

I concur with some of the responders. Dwayne cums wherever he wants to and I am excited wherever he decides to unload on or in terry.

My most humbling experience is when terry took him in her mouth and then spit his cum into the champaign glass that we used to toast at our wedding reception and then dropped her wedding ring into the glass for me to fish out and clean.

I concur with some of the responders. Dwayne cums wherever he wants to and I am excited wherever he decides to unload on or in terry.

My most humbling experience is when terry took him in her mouth and then spit his cum into the champaign glass that we used to toast at our wedding reception and then dropped her wedding ring into the glass for me to fish out and clean.
And when he feels like humiliating both of us, he drops his nut in her hair. We then shower so I can shampoo her hair but I wear underwear in the shower and can not touch any part of my wife except her hair.

Back