Where should your wifes black lover cum?

Where should your wifes black lover cum?

• On her face

Votes: 97 8.6%
  • In her mouth

Votes: 108 9.6%
  • In her pussy

Votes: 822 72.7%
  • On her tits

Votes: 29 2.6%
  • On her ass

Votes: 26 2.3%
  • On her stomach

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • On her feet

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 20 1.8%

• Total voters
In her mouth, on her face, on her tits are all great but the best place for the black guy to come has to be in the wife's married white pussy. It's the ultimate sign that the husband has been cuckolded and that the wife has not only fallen in love with her bull's superior big black cock but also wants to feel his potent seed erupting into her womb. The pregnancy risk just adds to the eroticism for all concerned.

My gf really wants a black baby. Odds are she'll never get pregnant because of medical issues. But with that knowledge she pays zero attention to the time of the month so she lets them cum wherever they want. I find it exciting because there is always that slim chance when they cum in her pussy.

So we both prefer in her pussy. The whole idea to her drives her wild. BBC attempts for pure lust followed by me for love, and if she ended up pregnant we wouldn't know who the ******* was until it was born.

My gf really wants a black baby. Odds are she'll never get pregnant because of medical issues. But with that knowledge she pays zero attention to the time of the month so she lets them cum wherever they want. I find it exciting because there is always that slim chance when they cum in her pussy.

So we both prefer in her pussy. The whole idea to her drives her wild. BBC attempts for pure lust followed by me for love, and if she ended up pregnant we wouldn't know who the ******* was until it was born.

Hey if you all want to give it a shot at have a beautiful black baby, I'll be in Destin on the 14th of August, I do have a thick seed.

Back