Where is hubby when your with your bull

Well, there will be times my husband will not join me/us. A few years ago I met a guy and he teased my brain in a way I have had never before. Once my husband and the ******* were out of the house in the morning I went to this guy and what should I say - we fucked like animals.

I think in a marriage there must(!) be a private section, a secret only for one person.
Perfekt, das solltest du wieder machen, wenn die K...... und Mann morgens aus dem Haus sind und Dich richtig versaut und geil durchficken zu lassen... Komme Dich gerne dann abholen oder treffe Dich an vorher bestimmter Stelle.

It depends i've washed his car while they are in the bedroom, i have watched in the bedroom, sometimes been in the next room listening and sometimes been sent out of the house and told not to be anywhere near the house when he arrives and i have to wait for a message after he has gone to come home, oh and i have to walk no car allowed

It varies , with my FWB he is usually home while I go to FWBs house . Meeting others I usually ask bull if husband can watch , if he says yes I usually ask for a head start before he comes to the room . In larger events he watches , makes me feel safe .

Back